Hello from St. Louis, Missouri.

CollierLawFir

Hello,
I am from St. Louis, Missouri. Attorney with years of experience. I look forward to meeting you all. Feel free to ask me any legal advice. I have an open door policy. Its also in my nature to be very helpful. I specialize in Drug Cases, thou I do handle many other criminal cases, too.
Thank you for allowing me to join your group.
Garrett Collier

Welcome to 420 Magazine. Thanks for the offer to help us with free advice. Your 3 hrs. away from me and its good to know your there. I sure hope I never need you.

I checked to see if you were on our list of Missouri Lawyers and your not there. Please feel free to post your information there or if you'd prefer you can pm it to me and I'll get that list updated. Thanks again.

High and welcome to the 420 community. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Peace and happiness:peace:

i have a question
is it true that in missouri there are no state guidelines regarding local level jails? i have heard some real horror stories around here. one favorite pass time of local leo's is to use cell temperature as slow torture. i have relatives that have been denied insulin and other meds. there is no way to prove this stuff. to openly question this abuse in this area is not a safe thing to do.

i have a question
is it true that in missouri there are no state guidelines regarding local level jails? i have heard some real horror stories around here. one favorite pass time of local leo's is to use cell temperature as slow torture. i have relatives that have been denied insulin and other meds. there is no way to prove this stuff. to openly question this abuse in this area is not a safe thing to do.

Thank you everyone. I am very glad that I joined this site.

User, while it may be true that Missouri lacks certain guidelines regarding local jail levels, there are most certainly federal guidelines (the most common of which is the right against cruel and unusual punishment). Cruel and unusual punishment, however, is a very subjective theory that is difficult to prove in a court of law. Being denied insulin is indeed a travesty, as it is obviously a drug needed for serious, bonafide health purposes, unlike those who are taking prescribed narcotics that they could live without. As far as questioning this type of "abuse," you are well within your rights as a US citizen to question this behavior. Remember the adage that is often seen on bumper stickers, "question authority?" Although I am not your lawyer for purposes of this message, I would advise you to speak with your relative's probation/parole officer, as they are often of great help with these types of problems. Please feel free to call my firm at 314-241-7800, if you have any other questions or concerns. Yours very truly, Garrett C. Collier. Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important one, and should not be based on an advertisement alone.

collier i am an ak resident and was curious if you could give me a clear staement of the mj laws here in ak i thank you in advance for your time.the laws here are very unclear to your average citizen

The best attorneys will talk and explain the laws to you. Look for an attorneys that offer free consultations. I don't know the laws there very well. Different states can vastly be differ from state to state. Consulting an attorney is the safest way to go. This would be the best way. Using yahoo and google to find yourself a good attorney. This site is also a great avenue to find someone in the state that might be able to give you a great recommendation for that area.

Back
Top Bottom