Hello to All..Newbie here

Hippiemomma54

This is an awesome and informative place. I wish it was around when I was younger.
I moved to Denver, Colorado from St. Louis, Missouri about 3 years ago. The summers are cooler and alot less humid.
My first smoking experiance (like most) was in my teens. I tried it a few times and all it did was make me sleepy. Later I tried it again with one of my kids and I didn't like the way it made me feel...don't know what kind it was. It would be nice to just have that sleepy feeling back again and get a good nights sleep. But getting older I'm not as daring as I was when I was young so I'm too scared to buy any and then there is drug testing for jobs. It seems like to much of a hassle.
I do have one question....if I ever get up the courage....what kind would be good for just being able to get a good night sleep?
Strange how our systems change as we get older. I became a light sleeper when I had my children and can't sleep well even today..along with night sweats, restless leg, and other health problems a good nights sleep is just a fantasy.
Enjoy your life while you're young. There is no such thing as The Golden Years.

I'm not sure exactly how you'd tell if you're buying on the street, but I believe you're looking for an Indica strain..that's the kind that is relaxing and would help you sleep. Try searching google for how to tell the difference between Indica and Sativa and see if it helps :)

High and welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Generally, Indica strains (shorter plants fatter leaves) provide more of a stone. A heavy body high, good for sleeping (in my opinion)

Sativa's (taller, longer to ripen, long slender leaves) prove a more cerebral high. You may be tired after the effect has worn off but not necessarilly during.

Again - just my opinion

Here's a thread that you might find interesting https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/medical-marijuana-strain-guide.131968/

You're in Colorado and you need medicine. Get a medical recommendation from a compassionate doctor and grow your own, or buy exactly what you need from a caregiver. You shouldn't have to worry about buying it illegally. Best wishes.

WELCOME!!!!!.....Indica is what you want once you get your MED.card.........you'll get one for that if you ask me............glad you are with us, have a great one....................PEACE..........HIPPIES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom