Hello from this newbie !

JOHN HILTZ

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, GOD BLESS. I'm new to this forum and would like to say HELLO and good JOURNEY to all. started 2 years ago with medical marijuana prescription and just receiver my Canadian ACMPR ( GROW YOUR OWN LICENCE) Been in the process of starting a grow room and getting together some hydroponics stuff thanks to the great people at Peterborough Hydroponics. Many thanks Jordan for setting me up with the first truck load of equipment. Just bought lights at amazon, 2 x 800 watt COB still need a lot more stuff, worst part of every expedition is getting prepared and learning the basics, gathering supply's, learn how to use them properly. At fifty two I'm feeling a little intimidated, almost feels like I'm doing something wrong. But I'm sure its this Hindu Kush LOL, there seems to be a lot to know and comprehend but I'm wading through some of it. Sure would appreciate all the help I can get, as a newbie about the only thing I really know so far is how to smoke weed and the difference between Sativa and Indicia , anyway I'm happy to find a new way to treat chronic pain and not have to take the Fentanyl or the opioids which I quit cold turkey after 14 years of use. Fired my GP because he didn't support me, funny ya know life's what ya make it.......CHEERS EVERYONE .......

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, GOD BLESS. I'm new to this forum and would like to say HELLO and good JOURNEY to all. started 2 years ago with medical marijuana prescription and just receiver my Canadian ACMPR ( GROW YOUR OWN LICENCE) Been in the process of starting a grow room and getting together some hydroponics stuff thanks to the great people at Peterborough Hydroponics. Many thanks Jordan for setting me up with the first truck load of equipment. Just bought lights at amazon, 2 x 800 watt COB still need a lot more stuff, worst part of every expedition is getting prepared and learning the basics, gathering supply's, learn how to use them properly. At fifty two I'm feeling a little intimidated, almost feels like I'm doing something wrong. But I'm sure its this Hindu Kush LOL, there seems to be a lot to know and comprehend but I'm wading through some of it. Sure would appreciate all the help I can get, as a newbie about the only thing I really know so far is how to smoke weed and the difference between Sativa and Indicia , anyway I'm happy to find a new way to treat chronic pain and not have to take the Fentanyl or the opioids which I quit cold turkey after 14 years of use. Fired my GP because he didn't support me, funny ya know life's what ya make it.......CHEERS EVERYONE .......
Welcome John, great to have you here. Gbless, please don't be intimidated let me assure you that you are doing nothing wrong, cannabis is magic. It heals, it mends, and it makes many unfortunate people happy. You have come to the right place. Everyone here is helpful and great. In time you will be well known here in the community. It's a bit quieter here then usual, Christmas being around the corner and all. Please don't be afraid to start a grow journal. Once you get the ball rolling you will be surprised how many great friends and people you will meet. We have the best growers from all walks of life here, all over the globe. Great support awaits you. Welcome to 420 magazine John

Welcome John and Merry Xmas

It's a great place here on 420 Mag. Lots of great people willing to help out.

Hydo is awesome I love it. Plants grow so fast.

Get a grow journal going and take lots of pics and you'll see what I mean.

I love just hanging out in front of the tent watching em.

Jeers ⛄

Back
Top Bottom