Hello from TN

RueBakon

Hello everyone! I do not recall ever introducing myself and if I have it has been a very long time ago when I was "green" and very paranoid.

I would like to thank the site and it's members for the outstanding content and people. I have used this site as my go-to source for MJ.

Back in '09 I started researching how to grow and my quest brought me to this place. As many, I trolled through the site and read everything I could for a few months before joining. (Paranoia is unsettling)

I live in TN and we are not as lucky as some with tolerance and legality. I wanted to learn how to grow back then for many reasons of which the most noteworthy is to smoke. I have been a smoker for almost 30 years now. I use an oz. or more weekly for both medicinal and pleasure. I have been active with trying to get TN on board with legalizing by writing my representatives and expressing my concerns as a constituent. We can only stay vigilant and hope.

As I was saying, I wanted to learn how to grow. I read grow journals for months before trying. I hit EBay and picked up some stuff and found the rest at a local hydroponic store that has sense gone out of business. I got a nice indoor grow tent, lights, good soil and following the Fox Farms schedule got the needed fertz.

I have never documented my grows...hell I have been afraid to even snap a photo.

Anyways...I completed 5 pretty successful grows all using bag-seeds. I started feeling like my luck was running out and finally took everything down from the spare bedroom that I was using and stored the components in my attic and shed. Note: I have never sold MJ. My grows were for my wife and my personal use.

Well...I am now home bound these days and it seems like I will have to grow again if I want to stay in the groove.

All of my mentioned grows were indoors before and now I have lost my mind...I have 10 @ 5 - 6 week old, 3-1/2' plants growing along my fence line. I am not in the city but not in the country either. I have neighbors on the side where my grow is...talk about paranoid! I germed in my garage and planted right there and have been watching the beauty unfold.

Well...Keep up the great work everyone! I would have never known where to start if I had not found you guys!

Hello RueBakon, fellow Volunteer. ;) There are a couple of us here that I know of.

You are welcome to join in my journal (link in signature), say hello to the other growers and surf around from there.

Nice of you to speak up after all this time. Keep up your lobby work. We need it.

:welcome:

Hi Rue and welcome to you :) I used to be a troller too for a few years. The knowledge and support you find here as well as beautiful people... you can't find anywhere else :welcome:

It is nice to be back! I have been perusing the journals and....WOW! We have so much talent and community here :bravo:

Once growing is in your blood.........

I am looking forward to starting my first rookie journal....I think I may jump in with my "Hidden In Plain Sight" garden that is about six weeks in now.....

I play in the dirt so, Grow On! :theband:

Back
Top Bottom