Hi from TheNarrator!

TheNarrator

Hi 420Mag!

Have been lurking the internet for a few months, giving myself a crash course in growing in order to setup to be able to supply for myself. Found myself browsing this site for most of my answers anyway so thought I should sign up.

Have smoked for over 5 years now and have been able to get quality at various times but often have ended up begrudgingly smoking product which has obviously been grown for profit with little to no care put into the quality of the bud or the high. There are various myths about who is perpetuating this in my area, bikers or Vietnamese gangs seem to be the most common (perhaps Vietnamese Bikers haha?).

This lack of quality supply combined with some fairly devastating medical news earlier in the year gave me the push I needed to finally get setup to have a few plants indoors. Growing is proving to be a very deep rabbit hole for me, every time I think I begin to get my heads around things I discover new areas for concern or new techniques.

Despite many hurdles my first grow is progressing well (or certainly well enough to keep me happy), I have a 2 fast 2 vast which looks like it should be ready in 2-3 weeks and 2 barney's farm pineapple chunk (1 of which grew at a rate I never would have anticipated) which are around 3 weeks into flower. To say I am excited to eventually sample my own work is a vast understatement!

I won't bother making a journal until I start anew but will be sure to show off me setup somewhere on the forums.

On a different note, I am a Product Design Engineer who loves to design and make new things so much that I do it in my spare time as well as for work. Would be very interested in potentially helping to make somebodies cool growing/smoking device become a reality.

See you all around the site.
Peace, TN

Welcome TheNarrator to the 420 Community:welcome:

I have to admit when I started 420 I was like you I wanted to show my grow from start to finish, basically do it right. But then someone talked me into doing it anyway. I am so glad I did. It has given me the opportunity to get to know so many great people and develop great relationships with them. While it is true you can still meet people here without a journal, but when you have one, it opens up so many more doors for you. I will be chopping my crop down this Monday, and had I not had my journal up and running, I would have missed out on so much fun and tom foolery.
Which ever route you choose is cool, I just hate to see you miss out on any of the fun.

Cheers mate.

Thanks for the kind welcomes everyone :). Actually, all four of your names are familiar as I have seen many of your posts and journals in my lurkings!

Welcome TheNarrator to the 420 Community:welcome:

I have to admit when I started 420 I was like you I wanted to show my grow from start to finish, basically do it right. But then someone talked me into doing it anyway. I am so glad I did. It has given me the opportunity to get to know so many great people and develop great relationships with them. While it is true you can still meet people here without a journal, but when you have one, it opens up so many more doors for you. I will be chopping my crop down this Monday, and had I not had my journal up and running, I would have missed out on so much fun and tom foolery.
Which ever route you choose is cool, I just hate to see you miss out on any of the fun.

Cheers mate.

Seems like I'm going to follow your path then oldergrower! 4 requests out of 4 posts has me convinced already. The close up photos you posted of your plants recently are beautiful, would be over the moon with results like that.

Back
Top Bottom