Hello - I need serious help with my girls!

Tonymini

Hello every one , I just started growing in my bathroom with the following information
SOIL GROW

Strain - Different Strains
# of Plants - 15
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative - 6 Weeks
Bucket Size - 8 Litre pot
Lights - (2) 80 Watt LED + (6) 26 watt CFL
Nutrients - General Hydronponics
Medium - 50%Coco-10%Pitmas-30 %Perlite-10%wermie compost
RH - 45% to 55%
Room Temperature -69 to 78
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 5' x 6.5'
Pests - I've seen some Fungus Gnats before but no trace of them anymore

Problem: My leaves are getting dried alive and also the leaf so weak they break by themselves lower leafs getting yellow and dried I'm uploading some pictures . they almost show all the symptoms together Any ideas ?

PH - 7.8
room_1_1.jpg
kk_2_.jpg
xx_2_.jpg
kk_1_.jpg
h_1_4.jpg
h_4_5.jpg
h_5_3.jpg
f_2_.jpg
h_2_3.jpg
bb_1_2.jpg
f152.jpg
bb_2_8.jpg

please Let me know if I posted in a right way or if u need more information to help me out , this is my first post !

Wam Rgds.
Tony

do you see any fruit fly looking bugs around? It looks like fungus gnat issues, my girls had them and that's what they started to look like after, you won't get them as long as you let the top inch of soil dry out between waterings. If there are fungus gnats, you can flush with H202(peroxide), 3% diluted with 4 parts water.

agree with the others... pH is way out of the range. Let me also say that with 50% coco, you are NOT in a soil grow. Get that pH down to they hydro range and adjust to 5.8 and I am betting that your multiple deficiency problems go away.... or at least stop progressing. The already damaged leaves will not come back.

Also, there are two ways to work coco... either work it like soil, letting it dry out all the way to the bottom between waterings, or aerate your fluids and water several times a day, treating it like a hydro. Which method are you using?

Hello everyone ! thanks for your information I just watered them after sending the post with 6 Ph Water acidity been down by ortho-phosphoric acid , because I've seen some Nitrogen toxicity like symptoms and also seeing their leaves getting dried alive I thought maybe phosphoric acid works better as Ph down , I tried to dry my medium by not watering for a week and blowing fan for stopping fruit flies and also tried some insect poison named diazinone which I could find in my area , sprayed on the soil and at the bottom of the pots , I could hardly find any trace of the flies anymore . there is also good air circulation and ventilation in my growing room . as Emilya's answer I have to say that I use my media as soil and try to let it dry out even more now because of fungus gnats .

WP_20151124_004.jpg

the tip of the leaves turning down like nitro toxicity
WP_20151124_001.jpg

leaves curl down and lose their moisture

unfortunately symptoms still spreading for bottom of the plant to the top and affecting mostly fan leaves but now spreading through the new leaves too some of them dry alive . and also the symptoms u can see in the above picture added to my collection newly ! :(:( what do u think ?

After you get the pH corrected, I think you need to add cal/mag every other week. As far as I've read, it is needed when using coco and led lighting. I'm not using either of those, so hopefully someone more experienced in these will chime in. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom