Hello, I'm PsyCro!

PsyCro

Hey y'all.. newbie here, got into the mix just a couple of months ago. My mother-in-law has pancreatic cancer so I figured why not try to make some medication, since it's much too expensive to buy.

My setup is a 1.25m W x 1.9m L x 2.3m H room, with 6 plants in 35L pots. Currently vegging with 2 250w MH in cool tubes, but will be switching to 2 400w HPS in a week.. at that point the MH are going to hang vertical as side lighting for a total of 1300w of HID lighting.

Using a box fan for air movement, 220-360 cubic meter fan for extraction with an oversized coco filter, and organics for fertilizer (chicken manure tea, seaweed fert, possibly some guano later on).

I'm on the fence as to which method to use for oil, but leaning to one side. There's a lot of info out there, and much of it seems contradictory. I've also started a thread here regarding that:

RSO - Extraction Methods - Bioavailability - Contradiction & BS?

Anyhoo, hoping for the best, grow is going ok, hopefully it comes of use...

Cheers!!:Namaste:

Re: Hello, I'm PsyCro !!

G'day psycro, welcome and all the best with your grow :) hope you find an extraction method you prefer. You'll find all answers you need by either searching or asking on one of the many brilliant journals going on here. All the best man :peace:

Re: Hello, I'm PsyCro !!

:thumb: thanks!

Yeah, it's not so much about finding a method that i prefer, but rather one that seems to make the most sense, one that works, and preferably along with those is as organic/natural as can be as well! :;):

PsyCro, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. I see that you are interested in the medical aspect of cannabis. For sure there are conflicting thoughts on what is an effective cure for many maladies. I have to believe that there is no one correct path only. Having said that; I also believe that there are a great many useless paths that cause some people to doubt the reality of the amazing powers of cannabis. It is a good thing that you are searching for the truth in it all. Any number of us have cured ourselves with various methods. Good luck to you in your endeavors my friend. :peace: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom