Hello my name is Scott , first time grower, in the state of Mass

Don't worry about flushing with the Sledgehammer. If you do just use straight tap water at 2-3 times the pot size. 5 gal pot you would use 10-15 gal water.

Look up Megacrop nutrients from Greenleaf. It's a one step program and really is simpler and cheaper. Results are phenomenal. Just something to consider down the road and no need to flush(typical growers).
Ya I actually wanted to do all organic, because I watch (endo-grows) on you tube and he made sense when he said -"why do you want to use chemicals to get rid of other chemicals "water is best

Ya I actually wanted to do all organic, because I watch (endo-grows) on you tube and he made sense when he said -"why do you want to use chemicals to get rid of other chemicals "water is best

Actually Megacrop isn't organic, it's vegan. It's simplicity is measuring only one ingredient from start to finish.

Many of us use it here. It gives great results and you have nothing to worry about. Get a small kitchen scale for under 20 bux that measures in .1 increments and you're golden.
If you run Promix HP or FFOF then you don't have to pH your nutes either. This has nothing to do with Megacrop but the media's themselves.

Yup!
This is a sample of using MC(megacrop) only.
1597681198600.png

I am currently growing 3 strains, blue dream,pineapple Express, Sour glue....my my bd is 10 weeks old and 10 days into flower...so she was and still is living alone by herself in the closet, while the 2 pineapple Express and 1 sour glue are in a 3 ft tent with a 300 watt full spectrum, she is under a cheap 30$ amazon special(only has the blue and red option)..hold up some details...she is 19inches tall,ffof..as well as bb,gb,tb,foxfarm trio,and happy frog cavern culture...so I want to move her into the tent for 12 under the full spectrum light then put her in the closet for 12 hr nap...would this be wise or should I keep her under the red and blue lights for 12/12...?
UPDATE- they start veg at 5pm, 4 wks old and already very stinky and pungent

Attachments

• 20200817_130201.jpg
    20200817_130201.jpg
    771.3 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom