Hello, new here

oldetreehuger

Hello there all. I am new here. Not new to marijuana though, started smoking in high school in 1966. Stopped for a long time, not for any anti reason just had some lung issues around smoking. Within the last couple of months my wife and daughter have been drinking tea to help with anxiety and sleep problems. I have been using the tea to help with some anger issues. As of now living in Washington state presents only a little boost to our ability to procure a steady supply. Being out of the loop for such an extended period of time presents supplier difficulties, thankfully, my oldest son is able to make contact with a source. My wife and I are planning on growing some of our own. A friend of my wife sent her some seeds, which we will be growing. Right now I am drinking my nightly cup of tea, and will be going to bed soon. Peace, and Blessed Be.

Welcome to :420:

I'm an old tree huger too. Maybe not quite as old though (vintage '71 here).

This is a great place to learn about growing. I grew in the 90's and only just started back up recently. I did a lot of reading before hand and a LOT has changed. Luckily, the plants still grow the same. It's sorta like riding a bike! :winkyface:

I'm also in WA. While I was pleased with our recent law to legalize cannabis, there are things about it I don't like, such as the ridiculous DUI threshold.

Give some thought to making a journal of your grow. It's the best way to get help with your grow IMHO. Plus I find it helps to bounce ideas off other growers. That's the thing I was lacking the most back in the 90's I knew a half dozen other growers because, understandably, we were all pretty secretive. This limited the pool of knowledge to draw from. That's what makes this place so awesome. The people are not only friendly, they want to help you be successful at growing.

We CAN outgrow prohibition! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom