New Here

Welcome to the 420 Community GreenLiv :circle-of-love:

A very noble cause, my brother is growing for his wife as well. If there is ever anything you need help with feel free to ask, we are only successful if everyone including you are successful. Loads of great information here about the treatment of cancer also, my I surest you read a few threads posted by a fellow member named Cajun Celtic or as many of us call him Cajun for short. He is very informative, and has helped my brother with his wife treatments a lot.

Best wishes from Oregon

Hello GreenLive!

welcome. it is such a nice place here. my heart goes out to you and your wife. I can only emagine what you guys are going through. good thing is your in the rite place to get help! I just recently started up my profile but I've been a Lurker in the shadows for a while! I've seen the advice in this forum change people's life! wish you the best of luck!

Thank you very much. This seems like a very friendly site. I'm getting familiar with the layout of this site and have already received messages to find the member Cajun Celt. I am not able to message yet and have not found all of the available info I'm sure.
I will keep reading and appreciate the advice.

Thank you very much. This seems like a very friendly site. I'm getting familiar with the layout of this site and have already received messages to find the member Cajun Celt. I am not able to message yet and have not found all of the available info I'm sure.
I will keep reading and appreciate the advice.

no probolem, if you go to the top and click on 420 magazine the big one. it will bring you to the forum page where everything is organised. medical has its own section and has loads of info. my guess is you will find Cajun there. I hope this makes sense and it helps you get to someone who can help you guys out when its needed!

Hello. This is a wonderful site. I'm new to growing and am growing for my wife who has cancer.

Then you have the best reason of all for starting a grow journal and letting the wonderful and knowledgeable community members assist you in anything at all that you need.

I have personal experience with seemingly minor issues that could have been disastrous in the end, had I not started my own grow journal here and the issue noticed by a grow-pro.

All the help you could possibly want is right here on 420mag, all you have to do is barely ask.

:welcome:

MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE. My wife also has cancer and the medical community hasn't given her much hope but with the help of CajunCelt we have made some progress God Bless you and your wife

MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE. My wife also has cancer and the medical community hasn't given her much hope but with the help of CajunCelt we have made some progress God Bless you and your wife
This by the way is my big brother and while I can not know what you both are going through, I can tell you how it effects the ones who care about you. My heart goes out to you just as it does for my brother.

Thank you very much. I have found the cancer oil threads and the Cajun Celt. I have contacted him about all the info.
Research research research, the more you know the better your odds, and in my humble opinion, Cajun is one of the smartest most knowledgeable person my brother and I were lucky enough to come in contact with. I pray you see as good of results with your wife as my brother has seen in his.

Back
Top Bottom