Hello: New to growing and doing a DWC, having issues, anyone know what's going on here?

Twistedmistersartz

Having issues. Brown/yellow spots.
Ph 5.8.
Ro tap water mix
12 days old.
3.5 gal dwc
RH 65
Temp 75f
Gen hydro nutes at half teaspoon per gallon.
Happening a little on 3 plants. Any help??

Attachments

• 20200328_111129.jpg
    20200328_111129.jpg
    803.4 KB · Views: 152
Welcome Twistedmistersartz to 420
Magazine . I’m sure that 6.9 locked everything out . 12 day old water and nutrients 7-10 max here . At 5 mL a gallon is manufactures dosing .
My guess is going with the lockout!! Time for a bucket change .

That’s a good thing ph rises for you just made a Nutrients sweep .
Have been thru the helpful link for new members below on this post.
I have a dwc grow going now also below on this post 4 Dosidos. Cheap nutrients grow .

That’s a good thing ph rises for you just made a Nutrients sweep .
Have been thru the helpful link for new members below on this post.
I have a dwc grow going now also below on this post 4 Dosidos. Cheap nutrients grow .
I guess what I missed is it's in veg. Day 12 from seed. And in a 4x4. Is there any other info that would help you? I tried to cover everything I have going on.

I guess what I missed is it's in veg. Day 12 from seed. And in a 4x4. Is there any other info that would help you? I tried to cover everything I have going on.
Sounds great , I think I didn’t see a type of light ? I’ve also heisted this deficiency and pest above the helpful link in my signature.

It's a mars 300w at about 75% at 26 in. I've been looking through all the threads I can. Thanks for your help man. I appreciate it.
That ph swing up should put you into the magnesium. Just don’t leave it too long high.

So let it swing amd sit for a bit? Like 6.1ish? 6.2?
Yes I like it to go slower like 5.6 and sweep to 6.1 in 7 days!
Here’s the hydro Bible I use . Keeps my girls healthy.
4EF3E4F9-D23D-4F14-B4A1-DFA2CE526598.png

I think with how things seem to be going. I'd be from 5.6 to 6.1 in a day. Should I then reset it to 5.6?
That’s a big swing something is wrong not to be holding better than that . Do you let your ro water sit out a couple days ? I bubble mine for 48 hours , mix my nutrients after 24 hours of bubbles but an hour before I mix my calimagic first .

Back
Top Bottom