Hello people pics of my plants!

Smithy1

420 Member
Hello folks! I'm new to this forum I had just put my plants into flower yesterday this is there second day, Also this is my very first grow I'm using a 600w hps, Jacks Magic grow medium, I'm growing Northern Lights and White Rhino, Here are some pics for yous, I have 4 altogether 2 off each, Also I have 3 in my garden the weather has been cracking in the U.K this last month it's hardly rained Please tell me what you think off them! Cheers fellow green fingers! Here are all the plants I've got including my outdoor ones!

I've got 2 in one big pit outside I only put them outside as 3 day old seedlings thinking they woudnt grow and they have bloomed lol!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    847.2 KB · Views: 285
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    957.6 KB · Views: 290
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    784.7 KB · Views: 284
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    808.3 KB · Views: 279
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    865.3 KB · Views: 260
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    656.1 KB · Views: 275
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    745.9 KB · Views: 281
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    780.2 KB · Views: 260
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    758.8 KB · Views: 278
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    782.9 KB · Views: 288
More pics it would only let me upload 10!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    687 KB · Views: 283
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    618.9 KB · Views: 280
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    673.9 KB · Views: 290
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    687.1 KB · Views: 290
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    755.4 KB · Views: 273
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    752.9 KB · Views: 271
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    687.3 KB · Views: 266
Also I have 3 in my garden the weather has been cracking in the U.K this last month it's hardly rained Please tell me what you think off them!
I think they're great, as a familiar celebrity tiger would say. @Bilbobudkin420 been a long time member and also from the U.K. He's got lots of good advice if you need it. Oh, did I mention he's also up for MOTM for July?

Yoooo whats going on smithy!. Glad to have another UK resident in our midst. Girls are looking double powerful. Ive taken advantage of the weather aswell and chucked a couple autos outdoors.... somethings been eating one of em though!!!
20180717_192157.jpg

Btw if you wanna put full images in ya post like that, when youve finished loading them at the top of the image list will be a insert all tab with the options thumbnail/full image just click full image and you're away!

Yoooo whats going on smithy!. Glad to have another UK resident in our midst. Girls are looking double powerful. Ive taken advantage of the weather aswell and chucked a couple autos outdoors.... somethings been eating one of em though!!!
20180717_192157.jpg

Btw if you wanna put full images in ya post like that, when youve finished loading them at the top of the image list will be a insert all tab with the options thumbnail/full image just click full image and you're away!

How's it going mate? Yeah a will do cheers, Can you not see the pics duly that I'm uploading? The weather has been tip top up our way apart from last night it was pissing down so I had to bring them inside for the night lol

How's it going mate? Yeah a will do cheers, Can you not see the pics duly that I'm uploading? The weather has been tip top up our way apart from last night it was pissing down so I had to bring them inside for the night lol
At the minute they are thumbnails until you click em then its a full image.
Yer man im good. The rain aint hit us just yet but f*** it im gonna leave em outside to take a beating. Im a believer in firm discipline ;) lol

At the minute they are thumbnails until you click em then its a full image.
Yer man im good. The rain aint hit us just yet but f*** it im gonna leave em outside to take a beating. Im a believer in firm discipline ;) lol

Ahh I see I get you now, What strain auto is that you have got outside? It's a shame something has tried to have it for dinner looks like slugs to me, Do you have a bit off pavement you can put it on I tend to put it on pavement in my garden instead off grass ive noticed that slugs tend not go near as grass as much than they do pavement might just be me like lol I remember when I put 10 auto I my garden a few year back like I dug up 10 grass patches and puttj in with a bit off soil anyway I checked them one morning and 8 off them I think it was had been eating, hahahha hard disipline tickled me that

Ahh I see I get you now, What strain auto is that you have got outside? It's a shame something has tried to have it for dinner looks like slugs to me, Do you have a bit off pavement you can put it on I tend to put it on pavement in my garden instead off grass ive noticed that slugs tend not go near as grass as much than they do pavement might just be me like lol I remember when I put 10 auto I my garden a few year back like I dug up 10 grass patches and puttj in with a bit off soil anyway I checked them one morning and 8 off them I think it was had been eating, hahahha hard disipline tickled me that
Yo correct me if im wrong... but I get the feeling you're from a certain city beggining with C or very close to that city lol.
I got a hindu kush (if you are from the city I mentioned then I know youll appreciate it) a brooklyn sunrise and a dark devil but I pulled her indoors as soon as I saw the damage on my brooklyn sunrise
I got em up on a plastic platform with a big wooden block under em. Gonna try get some neem oil. Ive heard very good things. Might throw some salt around where my girls are aswell

With C? I'm from the northeast off England so I know what you mean in apprciating it specially when we get weather like this the last month, I think it's only rained once, Lets just say we are imbetween Newcastle and Sunderland lol Yeah funnily enough I was going to mention putting them up on something will make them slugs hard enough to get at them and as soon as it rains and the rain dries I sprinkle a full tub off salt near mine like a big circle lol

With C? I'm from the northeast off England so I know what you mean in apprciating it specially when we get weather like this the last month, I think it's only rained once, Lets just say we are imbetween Newcastle and Sunderland lol Yeah funnily enough I was going to mention putting them up on something will make them slugs hard enough to get at them and as soon as it rains and the rain dries I sprinkle a full tub off salt near mine like a big circle lol
Ahhh na I was way off lol.
Sweet smithy. You should get a journal up and running. The amount of help you get is insane, to be fair though I hope you stick around cos it seems like you have a good knowledge base, a green thumb and a lot to offer. Peace bro!

Ahhh na I was way off lol.
Sweet smithy. You should get a journal up and running. The amount of help you get is insane, to be fair though I hope you stick around cos it seems like you have a good knowledge base, a green thumb and a lot to offer. Peace bro!

Cheers buddy, This is the first forum I have signed up to I've been told about them that they could be helpful one off my pals is on here he's the one that said sign up to it but I have always been skeptical, But here I am lol! You to matey, Take care.

Hey guys! Slugs hate lava rock and diatomaceous earth. You can also use a strip of copper on your pot. Copper gives them an electrical charge they don't like.

Hello folks! I'm new to this forum I had just put my plants into flower yesterday this is there second day, Also this is my very first grow I'm using a 600w hps, Jacks Magic grow medium, I'm growing Northern Lights and White Rhino, Here are some pics for yous, I have 4 altogether 2 off each, Also I have 3 in my garden the weather has been cracking in the U.K this last month it's hardly rained Please tell me what you think off them! Cheers fellow green fingers! Here are all the plants I've got including my outdoor ones!

I've got 2 in one big pit outside I only put them outside as 3 day old seedlings thinking they woudnt grow and they have bloomed lol!
Not bad where are you growing climate wise

Not bad where are you growing climate wise

Cheera buddy, Here's a pic off the same plants about 3 weeks after I took these pics these are my outdoor ones they have grow huge and ok growing in the U.K

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 266
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    663.6 KB · Views: 262
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    714.6 KB · Views: 260
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg