420 Magazine's Member of the Month: July 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - July 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Odviously someone has had way too much to smoke and made a huge error in their judgement

That said, thanks for the nomination, I appreciate it, looks like I'm in a great crowd this month

Good luck all!!!!
Not surprising to me! You've been with me through all my journals since I started here at 420. Your journal is full of good info! You always make time to drop by and give advice...and oh yeah...you're my recipe muse! Cheers! LG:welldone:

Not surprising to me! You've been with me through all my journals since I started here at 420. Your journal is full of good info! You always make time to drop by and give advice...and oh yeah...you're my recipe muse! Cheers! LG:welldone:
Thanks hun

Three words

Shrimp Pesto pasta

Only if you grill those bad boys first and throw them right into the pesto still smokin'! :drool:
That's what I did yesterday

Yummmy

Oh and some corn...lol

Three words?!?!
Hell... I use photos!

I'm am cooooooomletely not above using food as a lure.
I see someone is threatening my status as cook around these parts.... challenger noted.
Ok that's not fair Tead
We used our imagination

Lol

I just ground up a chuck roast for burgers. Flash flood warning just came down...waiting to grill in between the thunderstorms rollin thru! :rofl: Let's hope I don't have a Caddy Shack moment with a spatula instead of a golf club!

Good luck to everyone! Outstanding folks again this month!

Ok that's not fair Tead
We used our imagination

Amateur mistake.... drive it home with a good photo every time... hit brain and eye at the same time. A rule of thumb I try to use with every interaction from cloning babies to showing off the world around me.

Fun stuff man... gotta come check out da shrimpies in ur world!

Congrats to the nominated. As usual you’re on the list because you’re all uber worthy!!

Aren't we all Amy? How many times have you been here?
It's just the type of folks and the type of banter we all support and swim in here... thus... you know.... us.
The face here could be myriad... that's why I enjoy this place so much.

Amateur mistake.... drive it home with a good photo every time... hit brain and eye at the same time. A rule of thumb I try to use with every interaction from cloning babies to showing off the world around me.

Fun stuff man... gotta come check out da shrimpies in ur world!
Nothing like yer shrimps and mudbugs Tead

On the surface of the sun we import everything

Just isn't fair I tell ya

Nothing like yer shrimps and mudbugs Tead

On the surface of the sun we import everything

Just isn't fair I tell ya

We all have our challenges. I grew up eating cold water seafood. The stuff that comes out of the gulf seems almost pre-cooked. When it hits your plate, it's often mushy and really seafood-y. Tead prefers a nice Northern Pacific cod.

We all have our challenges. I grew up eating cold water seafood. The stuff that comes out of the gulf seems almost pre-cooked. When it hits your plate, it's often mushy and really seafood-y. Tead prefers a nice Northern Pacific cod.
Yup! I grew up in New England. My dad had this big woolly coat he wore in cold weather when he went cod fishing. I would wait for him to get home and watch him clean and pack it into the freezer until I was old enough to go out with him. The day I got my fishing rod, I felt like an adult! My first fish was a flounder. I ate it for lunch! :laugh: Thanks for the memories!

Three words?!?!
Hell... I use photos!

Alas... the powers that be removed the off-topic photo. Such a shame.
I mean... if you're a mod.... how can you bring yourself to a point where you can hit the delete key on a rack of ribs? I'm not sure I can ever cook for them personally. I think they may have removed more than one off topic photo regarding food.
No ribs for the wicked!!!

For the uninitiated... Tead sometimes does 2 posts in 1.... the first where he spews some smart-alec-y response... followed by more sincere words... this is one of those times.
I often feel sorry for the mods. Been there, done that. I do nothing but complicate their lives with my crazy willy-nilly picture posting. If they had any sense they'd have given me the boot years ago. I try to behave and avoid ripples in any mods world... but it can be hard to behave at all times... especially when food is involved!
Oh..... and I'd love to cook up a mess 'o ribs for them, or anyone.

I know this is old by our standards of immediacy, but I couldn’t remember the last time I had the chance to share one with you Teddy. I couldn’t resist. :kisstwo:

:passitleft:

Back to the joyful contest. You’re all amazing, you knew that, right? :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom