420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - March 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats Amy, you did good. I exceeded my expectations by just being nominated and making the list haha.
Thanks flytier :thanks:

I felt exactly the same way about the nomination! It is indeed an honour just to make the list. :Namaste: (So yes, I’m feeling well honoured atm) I promise to wear my treasured t-shirt with pride and respect :thumb:

I love the contests - it’s like the monthly community event :) A big potluck where everyone brings something to share.
:cheer:
:theband:
:circle-of-love:

Congrats Amy, well deserved.

Congratulations to all the other nominees again, I am sure everyone will be back again!
:thanks: Thanks Van! Circumstances conspired in my favour I think. The list is always a very worthy bunch of nominees :):love: It’s a badge of honour I’ll wear with pride. Well, ok a t-shirt and nug jar of honour!

My apologies for not even voting this month.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I was a bit distracted. Lol!

Congratulations Amy :bravo: I know how sweet this feels, and I also know that the rest of you felt blessed to be up there on the list.

This site thrives because of your dedication, and the members obviously feel that deserves recognition. I hope to see the rest of you up here again. I promise I won’t let another month go by like that. Those cobs are a lot to deal with. Lol!

Amy, do your best to not blow up subscriptions. :battingeyelashes: It’s a challenge, but you pace yourself better than I.

There’s SweetSue!

Thanks Sue :hug:

I’m very glad you found your way through the cobbing wonderland of Alice to get here. o_O:Namaste: You’re an absolute inspiration to many of us - thanks for injecting the Cob frenzy into our midst and enticing tangwena to hang out here too! It has so many people excited, it’s intoxicating just to witness!
:thanks::cheer:

Congrats Amy!

Ian

Congrats Amy!

Ian
Thanks Ian! And massive thanks to all the 420 Mag staff and volunteers, and especially to Rob - without whose spark of original inspiration and continued passion and dedication none of us would be here!
:thanks::420::circle-of-love:

It was like Christmas morning when my partner cam home from the post office yesterday!

It’s enormous! It literally comes halfway down to my knees ... shall we say a nightshirt of honour!? :battingeyelashes:

Oh and thanks Crop King Seeds as well. The folks there have been super to deal with. I’ll enjoy scattering these about the garden over the next couple of seasons...

:Namaste:

That is great @Amy Gardner

Glad you got your goodies..... :thumb:

Hi all - just dropping by here to add my thanks and appreciation for the great folks at Magical Butter. The US team were awesome to deal with and put me in touch with the MB Australia team, who were also great - and I now have a brand new MB2 which has just this week made its first batch of topical oil! :slide:

Thanks 420mag and thanks Magical Butter!

Hi all - just dropping by here to add my thanks and appreciation for the great folks at Magical Butter. The US team were awesome to deal with and put me in touch with the MB Australia team, who were also great - and I now have a brand new MB2 which has just this week made its first batch of topical oil! :slide:

Thanks 420mag and thanks Magical Butter!
That is awesome.....

Thanks Ian! And massive thanks to all the 420 Mag staff and volunteers, and especially to Rob - without whose spark of original inspiration and continued passion and dedication none of us would be here!
:thanks::420::circle-of-love:

It was like Christmas morning when my partner cam home from the post office yesterday!

It’s enormous! It literally comes halfway down to my knees ... shall we say a nightshirt of honour!? :battingeyelashes:

Oh and thanks Crop King Seeds as well. The folks there have been super to deal with. I’ll enjoy scattering these about the garden over the next couple of seasons...

:Namaste:
Awesome congrats Amy well deserve md:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom