420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - January 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am somewhat aware of what the staff is going through, I ran my own forums for quite a Time, and was involved in a forum for a Facebook game called superhero city. None of these had the membership that 420 mag has, obviously. But we still had to deal with the same things. You have my admiration and complete respect, 420 mag staff!
What Cult said is simply the truth of the matter. This is not a matter of life or death. This is a community to help others, talk about things about the deer plant that we love, and simply have fun. The ones that cause trouble are in the major minority of our population, thank heaven. But just one can ruin the whole pool by peeing in it. Yes, the prizes are more than awesome, but not enough to ruin the experience for yourself and others that this affects directly and especially indirectly. I am truly thankful that the staff here has this stuff firmly in hand.

Im just happy i was nominated and voted winner once already. I cant ask for more than that and the fact om nominated is great but i will be brutally honest here. My coco thread i do for others to leRn growing in coco but my journals arw exclusively for me. I have medical problems that mean one day i might not know the things i do now and its reference for me. I have a great group that joins my journals where i can be myself without seeming to offend people which i have a habit of doing unintentionally. So aslong as we crack on in my journals im all good. I dont know who half the members are in the nominations but i wish them all the best. And who ever wins.... well wins lol

Wow. So hard to vote in these contests. You're all really good people and I totally appreciate being here on 420 with all of you. Truly genuine and kind people who share both information and a great deal of inspiration and empathy. You all deserve to win this but I can only vote once

Gotta keep it motm related so here goes...

"Another busy month has been spent by our worldwide teams of Moderators and Spambot Patrollers. Keeping 420 Magazine free from DRAMA, negative energy and spam is their continued and never-ending purpose, in order to maintain a clean and positive environment where growers, activists, caregivers and patients can all find help, support and information. We are most fortunate in having a mature and sophisticated membership, a great many of whom are genuine experts in various cannabis related fields. We thank you all for being part of Our Mission."

For the coders out there... </TheDrama> Let's call it like we see it shall we.

Congratulations to people who are genuinely good guys and want to win an honest and great contest!

Well done Intheshed. congratulations.

you new guys don't half get some posts out there. I have a dozen completed journals and an ongoing journal plus a coco thread and I have like 5500 posts in 9 years, some you new guys have that in 6 months! how is that even possible lol. or am I just behind the young guns? I remember when I first joined this site, it was cool but people were way more paranoid and no where near as many open people. the landscape has changed a lot in the past 9 or 10 years here at 420magazine for sure and so many new doors have opened. its great.

anyway I wasn't expecting a nomination so thank you and keep up the good. everyone.

Cultivator,You do an outstanding job in in giving out sound advice...:thumb::high-five:...hehehe...even as a retired old fart I am constantly amazed how peeps find the time to spend as much time as they do on the Mag ...probably the rise of smart phones...and...a passion...which is a good thing...keep doing what you do...it helps!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Yes cult. I was sending coco growers your way before you even came back. Your are to coco what LA is to fluxing for 420! And I still want a signed copy of that book ..

Hey hook, I think that some of the members on here the most ARE retired old farts.... with all due respect of course! I find it hard to want to take advice from a grower who is half my age, so I'll stick with learning from the pros ..

But shed has been there for me since the beginning of my grow and joining 420. So he got my vote. But you all know I love you. And again am glad to have found you all and 420 magazine!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom