420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - April 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh wow, I never thought I would be up here with all these great people. I love giving out my knowledge or opinion to others, I'm hoping one day they will be paying it forward. This is a great community and I just want to do my part. Thanks everyone for having me here. There are so many great people here and they really make 420 magazine fun and interesting. Even the newest of members have something to contribute. That being said we all need to keep Cannabis awareness alive for future generations to follow. Thank again to everyone and may the best contestant win. Although I have always felt that everyone wins at 420 magazine.

What it would mean to be MOTM...:Namaste:

It's a pat on the back, not from the lack, of hard work staying on track.

It's a reward overcoming the cognitive blues, I'll be proud regardless whomever you choose.

My friends here are worth it, growing green for brain benefit, accepting borrowed time with credit.

Taking risks and accepting my fate, being humble is a required trait, when my brain lets me concentrate and rejuvenate.

This site is giving me a new purpose in life, out of the strife, cutting my worries in half with a canna-butter knife.

My new light, gives me reason to fight, to grow a harvest out of sight, before I walk gently into the night.

Thank you for making me feel special and proud, like floating on a cloud, yelling gratitude out loud.

This is my 3rd time here, but a girl can wish Crystal clear? Crosses Fingers!

I have overcome my fear and not shed a tear, do not look past my derriere.

I’m already a winner, rotisserie breast and thigh chicken dinner, a star in the sky waiting to shimmer.

Congratulations to all of the finalists, growing Cannabis with karmic fists, weathering societal twists.

Thank you to all who invested in me, I promise you positivity, one day at a time rehabbing my brain activity, I will remember writing this as soon as you remind me…lol.

G2HM:thanks:

Check that out!...:thedoubletake:... Never thought in a million years I'd see my name up there.. There are some great members around here who really deserve this award and I truly feel I haven't earned the honor yet.... :Namaste:

I see a few that do, a few I've never meet who probably do:)high-five: hi, I'm Twox. ) and one who probably deserves a greatest of all time trophy ( I'm looking at you Angrybird:bravo: )

Best of luck every one and if you ever wanna say "what's up?", come join us in the eye candy thread. I freakin love that place.. :thumb:

:hug: Guys thank you, but I am still on my 6 months off limits to Member of the Month :hug: Very sweet of you to honor my efforts like this.
I love you guys. :hug:

:hug: Guys thank you, but I am still on my 6 months off limits to Member of the Month :hug: Very sweet of you to honor my efforts like this.
I love you guys. :hug:

AngryBird is absolutely correct. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. :circle-of-love:

We missed this. So sorry.

She has been removed from the poll. Those of you who have already voted for her have had your vote automatically returned to you, so you may vote again.

Thanks again, AB. Bless you and apologies again to everyone.

:Namaste:

Oh wow, I never thought I would be up here with all these great people. I love giving out my knowledge or opinion to others, I'm hoping one day they will be paying it forward. This is a great community and I just want to do my part. Thanks everyone for having me here. There are so many great people here and they really make 420 magazine fun and interesting. Even the newest of members have something to contribute. That being said we all need to keep Cannabis awareness alive for future generations to follow. Thank again to everyone and may the best contestant win. Although I have always felt that everyone wins at 420 magazine.
Your a gem angel.

Agreed ... Birdie is hella cool.. Alot of Cool peoples on this month.. I'm just here for moral support.. GL peoples...
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom