420 Magazine's Member of the Month: May 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - May 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey all sorry i havent been active work is picking up. But more so my neck has been in severe pain since ive gotten sick. Blah blah blah.. but ill try to catch up wity you smexy beaches later.

Thank you for that, i voted then saw every other candidate voted for someone else
Oh you are not alone meanwhile I lost pretty badly. GTHM won by a hair and did it in style lol she really deserved it though so I was happy either way. It's just nice that I was nominated and love the feeling that someone thought of me lol

Oh you are not alone meanwhile I lost pretty badly. GTHM won by a hair and did it in style lol she really deserved it though so I was happy either way. It's just nice that I was nominated and love the feeling that someone thought of me lol
That's how I'm looking at it, I'm really new here so i don't expect you win, but the fact that someone took the time out to nominate me and write such a heart felt explination means so much!

We are all winners here. Some just take a bit longer then others that's all. You haven't been here that long either have you Laidback? I'm still new myself
Maybe a couple months but I've made actual friends here ( and i used too laugh at people who said they had "online friends") but the friends are the real reward. Alright end of cheesy rant lol

That's the way it should be. We all have the same goals and learn from one another. Congrats to you on your nomination btw
Thanks demonic, you to man your the real mvp! And on a side note you were the first person to respond to my first post and i got mad love for you because of it! Hope all its well brother!

Crangrats to all of the nominees

It is nice to see new folks getting active in the community, obviously you all made an impression on someone or you would not be on the short list. Rumor has it they will be reinstating the talent portion of the MoTM contest, this could be interesting. Just wish they would bring back the evening gown competition.

Best of luck to you all!

Crangrats to all of the nominees

It is nice to see new folks getting active in the community, obviously you all made an impression on someone or you would not be on the short list. Rumor has it they will be reinstating the talent portion of the MoTM contest, this could be interesting. Just wish they would bring back the evening gown competition.

Best of luck to you all!
Thank you. May I ask what the talent portion entails OlderGrower?

Back
Top Bottom