420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - January 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess everyone is stuck on that receding hairline...:circle-of-love: it's happens to all of us, no shame to be had. For me it's a sign of wisdom and experience...

We however do need to focus on this months talent comp. It's only days away and we haven't confirmed the order of acts yet. I'd like to go later in the lineup since my flaming ice picks got delayed at customs. I can use regular ice picks but it's not a cool... Eh.

I am however ready for the donkey buckoff ride, hopefully my knees don't buckle like last time. Things could get ugly but it's :allgood: as long as I don't land in the wrong pile of :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck to all of you, your the reason this community thrives.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

So I visit this part of the forum sometimes and I find myself here, again. I got many journals subbed and so little time. I know only how to make decent rich black soil and I suck with bottles and vials. I know only some of the problems you guys come across but I thank you for the support for the guy with limited cannabis knowledge. I have some projects and experiments lined up for the future and I will share what I can with you here. So many nice people here it's wonderful! :thanks: :love: :Namaste:

Oh, and hempy new year everyone! :circle-of-love:

Lol ye i've got quite a widows peak hair line thing going on, i keep on telling myself its the job making myself recede or the nutters i work with ?

Mmm talent comp ah i guess i'll be turning up in my birthday suit :yikes:

Lol ye i've got quite a widows peak hair line thing going on, i keep on telling myself its the job making myself recede or the nutters i work with ?

Mmm talent comp ah i guess i'll be turning up in my birthday suit :yikes:

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::jawdropper::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Lol, I'd hit it.. :blunt:.
Wonderful list of members but I had to get my vote in and show some love... Best of luck everybody ..

Ye it is my party piece, can't wait to :rollit: & :passitleft::) Mmm what strain is it fuzzy ? Cheese dude :rofl:

That was a Hook, Line & Sinker joke you may have to excuse my over, the other side of the pond sense of humour tho & that is not duck related btw :Namaste:

As the contest reaches its conclusion, votes are being checked and those from members who have fewer than 50 posts are being removed. Under the new, publicly visible 'Who Voted' system, those members' names cannot be removed, however be assured that their votes have been.

So you may see some changes before the contest closes.

:circle-of-love:

Why cant votes be seen on ghe mobile app out of curiosity? I dont have access to a pc and desktop mode isnt supported by my phone?.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Because the app developer has not included that feature yet, to see and vote in polls. We've asked til we are blue in the face, now we are researching other app developers who actually listen to our requests. :sorry:

Thank you all very much. This is one of my most humbling experiences to date. The idea of being nominated and subsequently chosen by my peers is extremely heartwarming. I've been here a little over a year a now and I've seen nothing but great spirits with super amounts of love for the plant we grow together as a community. So many folks around here have shaped my idea of what 420mag represents to them and to the world. Showing us What it is meant to be, an amazing experience that is filled with friendships and the sharing of knowledge by everyone together.
It is my honour and privilege to have been a small part in this community of exceptional people. :adore:
I will continue my best efforts to help out those who need it. To follow the journals of so many cool and unique folks around the world. To be as positive as I can in the face of all my own problems and help make this great big family of cannabis awareness worldwide the best it can be.

That's it for now, I'm off to work. First month I've been up to see the results in live time.. Not fun, but you've got to do what you've got to do, right.. I'll be back to congratulate/thank the others who have made my day and year here at
:420:

Bless you all, :Namaste:
:green_heart:cheers

Congrats. on the well deserved win Stinky Snid.:bravo:

Keep up the good work mate!:thumb::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom