420 Magazine's Member of the Month: May 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - May 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh just the usual stuff, nothing to crazy or off the wall. I have seen cat juggling, FuzzyDuck once sang "God Bless America" while in a 6' tall duck costume, man that guy can sing and anything that has fire involved was a big hit there for a while, one of the best ones I recall was when one guy, or was it a gal? I have trouble recalling, smoked a 1/4 oz while stuffed into a big ole gunny sack with a monkey, a snake, a cat and a pit bull. He/she would have won it hands down but the judges had to disqualify them because it turns out that the monkey actually smoked an 1/8 of the 1/4.

It is all a little fuzzy, I am stoned for most of the talent shows.

:biglaugh::rofl:

I wish I had more time so I could get the chance to get to know all of the nominees but due to my work schedule I am limited to how often I can log on. I do know of one young nominee out of the list and will most likely vote for him, but I do know from experience that if you are on the list of nominees you are there for good reason. Obviously you have touched someones life either through helping them with an issue or by just being a great person in general, either way you have made it here and are all winners.

Looking forward to smoking a few bowls and enjoying the talent contest this month, hopefully this month someone will be a bit more creative!

Thx for that older grower....these comps are cool but can end up being kinda depressing too depending on the persons mindset. So thx for deflating it back to what it actually is and that is someone showing their appreciation for another member.

Just being nominated is an honor they don't let anyone make a complete fool of themself in the talent show, it's a sign that you are loved around the place. :passitleft:

Just being nominated is an honor they don't let anyone make a complete fool of themself in the talent show, it's a sign that you are loved around the place. :passitleft:

Thats one main point being nominated is speacial :thumb:

And there is plenty of love to go around here, though I must confess I felt a bit foolish when I got disqualified for letting that monkey smoke that 1/8. I still can not explain how he convinced me to share that weed with him during such an important contest.

And there is plenty of love to go around here, though I must confess I felt a bit foolish when I got disqualified for letting that monkey smoke that 1/8. I still can not explain how he convinced me to share that weed with him during such an important contest.
I'm supposing even monkees appreciate their meds. It was so kind of you to help out a patient in need, even if it was conniving monkee!
Just proves that canna-love trumps contests! :thumb:
Thanks for the smiles.
And good luck all, everyone on the list is a winner!

though I must confess I felt a bit foolish when I got disqualified for letting that monkey smoke that 1/8

I apologize for the inconvenience, OlderGrower, but as stated in our Posting Guidelines, links to non-sponsor monkeys are not permitted. Any further infractions will sadly result in a removal of your bananas.

:Namaste:

Congratulations to Nismo12, a very deserving winner, and to all the others that were nominated. It was an honor to me mentioned in the same breath as all of you.

Back
Top Bottom