420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - January 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:ciao:

Here's the reminder to send your nominations in for Member of the Month please.

Please send a PM to any Mod (no nominations in-thread please) with the name(s) of those who you feel have recently embodied the active, helpful and supportive spirit of 420 Magazine, together with your reasons.

:thanks:

:ciao:

Here's the reminder to send your nominations in for Member of the Month please.

Please send a PM to any Mod (no nominations in-thread please) with the name(s) of those who you feel have recently embodied the active, helpful and supportive spirit of 420 Magazine, together with your reasons.

:thanks:

Did you get my PM Teddy?? It was sent days ago

Good luck to all who are picked!!!

I don't know if they do contests like this on other forums but it's one of my favorite things. Naturally I've always been a picture book, kind of guy so the contests that involve pictures majorly appeal to my simple, masculine, sensibilities lmao.

I'd like to enter doubt I will get far as feel not very liked on the site but I always try and help everybody best I can

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Don't know about that. I've noticed your posts and appreciate them. :)

Nice, I myself joined this forum in December last year (sounds like so long ago haha) and have had an absolute blast creating my grow journal with lots of support.

The one thing I didn't realize until I signed up was that I am now part of an awesome group of people who are all here to help each other. I have also found that I almost enjoy helping others with their grows more than I like writing about mine.

it feels good to be able to pass along info you have learned along the way knowing that it can help the next person down the road.

Awesome site, keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom