420 Magazine's Member of the Month: May 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - May 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best d@mn list of Milker's I've ever seen... Squish,Squish,Squish...:helpsmilie:
Did I hear a squish?

7b2aa7e47b9c54cfda1ef40611825287.jpg

Congrats to all nominees. NICE!
Joe!!! It's you, except it. Your a whirlwind of positive energy. I know everyone enjoys your interaction. Enjoy it.
Now we're is my frothy bong????

Quite the list up there this month, I hardly know any of you :rofl: I guess I shouldn't have taken such a long break from here, I didn't think that much could happen in 5 or 6 months lol

Looks like I have some research to do this month on all of you :) I will be taking bribes of milky bong rips up until May 30th and will cast my vote on the 31st :roorrip: :rofl:

Best of luck everyone!

Congrats to all nominees. NICE!
Joe!!! It's you, except it. Your a whirlwind of positive energy. I know everyone enjoys your interaction. Enjoy it.
Now we're is my frothy bong????
Ty tri cam. Nice words fella.. . .

Hmmmm I was just informed that I was once again nominated for motm. A BIG HEARTFELT THANK YOU to whoever suggested my nomination..thank you thank you thank you....I will just keep doing what ive been doin since day one and thats to just keep paying forward what was given to me. Good luck to all the nominees if your there your doing something right. Keep ip the good work and I leave you with this

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style......(Maya Angelou)

Hmmmm I was just informed that I was once again nominated for motm. A BIG HEARTFELT THANK YOU to whoever suggested my nomination..thank you thank you thank you....I will just keep doing what ive been doin since day one and thats to just keep paying forward what was given to me. Good luck to all the nominees if your there your doing something right. Keep ip the good work and I leave you with this

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style......(Maya Angelou)
Love it man, congrats!

Back
Top Bottom