420 Magazine's Member of the Month: May 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - May 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shortlist for May's Member of the Month

Ladies and Gentlemen, here for your consideration is the final list of contenders. The poll is now open.

We had some great nominations this month and some lovely write-ups, so thank you to everyone who made the effort to nominate someone. If your favourite didn't make this list, do put them forward again in June.

Well done and good luck to all the following:

@Cannoisseuras
"He's helpful, he's cheerful, he's worthy of nomination" "He's helped me in FAQs and is really supportive" "Cannoisseuras is on his second journal and I've learnt a lot from him - he's very 420 Magazine and one of the reasons I love this place"

@Scrogdawg
"He actively participates, encourages, and offers sound advice from his experiences in the RDWC forums. He also has shown great comradery by sharing new growers journals through PM to promote traffic and assist the noobs out. Also, he grows some nice plants - HaHa"

@LaidBackLeo87
"This man has helped so many people with his knowledge, and is not afraid to ask for help when needed. His positive vibes have helped many to get through issues when they are at wits end. Despite him getting kicked off his job for a failed drug test, he has kept a positive attitude, and continues to grow meds for his wife while he has to abstain until next drug test" "His dedication to 420 and the friends he has accumulated because of his caring should make him a prime candidate"

@Oldbear
"Oldbear may not be the most frequent poster, but when he does, it's always with support, kindness and helpfulness and, I for one, really appreciate it and him"

@DemonicAngel
"The support from DemonicAngel tears me up sometimes. His creativity and helpfulness is really great - helpful, supportive and a worthy contender"

@BedroomFarmer
"He's really good to have around. He's helped me a lot, together with a couple of other members. He's a good human being, generous with his time and knowledge - really hope he makes your final list"

@KingJoe83
"Kingjoe is a great member. He's always around in FAQs, runs a really good, active, informative journal and I see him in the contests too" "I love this guy - he gives careful and solid advice. No drama, just good stuff"

@Nismo12
"I've been thinking about this because so many new members are stepping up and helping out, but I've got to say Nismo12 has been rocking the mission statement of the mag. Informative, knowledgeable, positive - and always ready to go to anyone's journal and give well informed advice - always approachable and sound advice!"

Thank you to all of the above for your contributions to our community. :circle-of-love:

Shortlist for May's Member of the Month

Ladies and Gentlemen, here for your consideration is the final list of contenders. The poll is now open.

We had some great nominations this month and some lovely write-ups, so thank you to everyone who made the effort to nominate someone. If your favourite didn't make this list, do put them forward again in June.

Well done and good luck to all the following:

Thank you to all of the above for your contributions to our community. :circle-of-love:
Wow really guys... my name hit a list. Im honored to be up here. However, those are some worth opponents. Thanks for the kind words. You guys all deserve to be here. Its been so nice joining this great grouo of talented individuals. Lets grow muttha fukkas grow . .

Wow each month it gets harder and harder to vote. There are so many worthy contenders and they all deserve my vote. Will have to think about this one.

This was completely unexpected! I would like to say thank you to whoever made it possible for me to be on the list. It's a true honor that's not to be taken lightly. Thank you.

:roorrip: :passitleft:
Haha same saw my name like mistake. Lol

Am i allowed to remove myself from the qualified . I really hink about it nore and more and i dont deserve this. Honestly, canno and farmer way more helpful then I. Plus after seeong all these contest on 420 app and everyone not getting prizes that were pomised i feel its best to just help and not make it a competition. O do thank whoever was kind enough to say kind words like that of me. But im a noob wih lots to learn again. No handouts on life i dont win. I make my own luck i perfer ot that way. I can say i earned something. I did it . Like my foundation of life my houe my dogs my new cars everything i did no help. Not saying help isn't needed in life as penny and angel no what me asking for LOTS OF HELP is. Lol

Anyways,if i can please be removed i disqualify myself.

Also if not able to be removed thats fine as well what about donated it ro someone who really needs it?

Am i allowed to remove myself from the qualified . I really hink about it nore and more and i dont deserve this. Honestly, canno and farmer way more helpful then I. Plus after seeong all these contest on 420 app and everyone not getting prizes that were pomised i feel its best to just help and not make it a competition. O do thank whoever was kind enough to say kind words like that of me. But im a noob wih lots to learn again. No handouts on life i dont win. I make my own luck i perfer ot that way. I can say i earned something. I did it . Like my foundation of life my houe my dogs my new cars everything i did no help. Not saying help isn't needed in life as penny and angel no what me asking for LOTS OF HELP is. Lol

If someone or someone's nominated you there must be a reason! Either you are helpful, supportive, or just create a good 420 presence. Enough for people to submit you as a voting option. Take with pride mate, be happy there a folk on here who appreciate what you do. I only just met ya and I can see why you are nominated. Own it buddy!

Good luck to all the nominees. I'm very surprised to even see my name included in this list. So many others are more deserving.
Congrats Scrogdawg

Hey King no you can't do that. Congrats on the job well done.

Back
Top Bottom