420 Magazine's Member of the Month: May 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - May 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe a couple months but I've made actual friends here ( and i used too laugh at people who said they had "online friends") but the friends are the real reward. Alright end of cheesy rant lol
Nope i hear ya Leo

Goood to see good out there in the world.

Thanks Leo.......For a new guy I'm going to sound pretty picky here but why can't you vote on the mobile version? I don't even have a laptop, I had to borrow my daughters just to edit my signature, lol.

Thanks Leo.......For a new guy I'm going to sound pretty picky here but why can't you vote on the mobile version? I don't even have a laptop, I had to borrow my daughters just to edit my signature, lol.
Honesty i don't know, but you don't need a laptop you could just use the web browser on your phone.

Go to web view on your mobile app
420-magazine-mobile1682864399.jpg

Then 420 lounge
420-magazine-mobile1967703099.jpg

Then 420 contests
420-magazine-mobile606954295.jpg

Now you can open member of the month for may and vote.

Thank you. May I ask what the talent portion entails OlderGrower?

Oh just the usual stuff, nothing to crazy or off the wall. I have seen cat juggling, FuzzyDuck once sang "God Bless America" while in a 6' tall duck costume, man that guy can sing and anything that has fire involved was a big hit there for a while, one of the best ones I recall was when one guy, or was it a gal? I have trouble recalling, smoked a 1/4 oz while stuffed into a big ole gunny sack with a monkey, a snake, a cat and a pit bull. He/she would have won it hands down but the judges had to disqualify them because it turns out that the monkey actually smoked an 1/8 of the 1/4.

It is all a little fuzzy, I am stoned for most of the talent shows.

Oh just the usual stuff, nothing to crazy or off the wall. I have seen cat juggling, FuzzyDuck once sang "God Bless America" while in a 6' tall duck costume, man that guy can sing and anything that has fire involved was a big hit there for a while, one of the best ones I recall was when one guy, or was it a gal? I have trouble recalling, smoked a 1/4 oz while stuffed into a big ole gunny sack with a monkey, a snake, a cat and a pit bull. He/she would have won it hands down but the judges had to disqualify them because it turns out that the monkey actually smoked an 1/8 of the 1/4.

It is all a little fuzzy, I am stoned for most of the talent shows.
Lmao

Back
Top Bottom