420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - March 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cheers and best of luck to all the members on the list! Gotta vape some Shark tomorrow and check back in! :cheer: :peacetwo:

Nominations for our Member of the Month - March 2017.

Thanks to all of you for the many nominations received this month. If your nominated member didn't make the final cut, do put them up next month. And remember that past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

Some particularly thoughtful, well-written and heartfelt nominations this month.

@Growtohealme
Some lovely words from a nominator: "This month I'd like to nominate growtohealme. She was there last month on her determination and inspiring posts. I've made a special bond with this woman and I am immensely grateful for her "virtual" acquaintance. She is truly inspirational to all. She fills her posts with love and a real 420 spirit. Her amazing and extraordinary journey depicted in her journals is one to admire. She is dedicated and extremely thoughtful to other members. In the true spirit of this community, she brings the best out in all of us. She's an angel, in my eyes. This is one way I can thank her for being her."

@Pennywise
You wrote: "He's always helpful, never makes fun of people or their errors in growing. He holds many of us together in the autoflower threads. I appreciate his good deeds and would love to see him nominated." "I know Pennywise has been nominated recently, but his great attitude really deserves recognition."

@fanleaf
More good words: "His knowledge of electronics and LED lighting has been a great resource to many growers on 420mag and his DIY skills are are second to none." "Really solid, practical knowledge, passed on with clarity."

@Canoissereus
You said: "An obvious choice. Helpful, great attitude, all over the site". "A good bloke, helpful in FAQs and has really helped and supported me. I want to thank this exemplary 420 member".

@Sneakygreen
You wrote: "I have to nominate my partner in crime Sneakygreen. I've never met him in real life but he is in my state somewhere and in my opinion he is a champion. I always wonder if people are him and he has made me a nicer person in general." "He is, as his profile photo says 'Very Nice'!"

@dr.h00k
Some thoughtful words from a nominator: "Actually I don't know him very well but I do cross paths with him often in the FAQs. He flies under the radar a bit which is why I didn't think of him sooner, but that's part of his charm. Gives solid advice, short, sweet, and to the point, and then he disappears again. He never seems to bring any drama - always cheerful and straight-up."

@Cola Monster
Last but by no means least: "I feel he needs to know he is appreciated. I've never seen a grower belt out such amazing plants with such consistency and seemingly with great ease. More than that, he is a great guy and a credit to the industry. I know he has plenty of titles behind his name, but I'm not sure that he gets the recognition he deserves anymore. At least, that is what I have noticed. I could go on, but what it boils down to is that he certainly fits the criteria of an exceptional 420 Magazine individual."

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

I'm truly humbled to say the least seeing my name of all things on this month's list and wanted to thank whomever it was that nominated me to begin with but in no way do I deserve such an honor which should be reserved for those who greet and support newcomers or help out their fellow growers to navigate the 420 Magazine waters. I really do appreciate it though & will just leave it up to the voters as usual. Best of luck to all!:Namaste:

I absolutely :love: this herbal community & have a great day folks!:thanks: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Nominations for our Member of the Month - March 2017.

Thanks to all of you for the many nominations received this month. If your nominated member didn't make the final cut, do put them up next month. And remember that past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

Some particularly thoughtful, well-written and heartfelt nominations this month.

:bravo::bravo::bravo:
Congrats to all who were nominated. Great job to all.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh My!...just checking in this a.m. to check out the contests...and what a surprise!...really brightens up a foggy mexican morning...Mucho Gracias to whomever for the nomination!...quite unexpected...very honored to be on the list alongside the other great nominees... I think the whole site echo's my sentiments, that I feel so lucky to have found a warm and knowledgeable home...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Congrats to all the nominees :thumb: going to take me a few days to decide, as I currently have it narrowed down to 7 ;) :rofl: ....so no offense to the 6 I don't vote for as this one harder for me to nail down than the "what plant/bud pic do I like best".

Another excellent line up of exemplary members. Some new, some old and all deserving of a this community's highest regards. Each of you has made a significant impact throughout your time here, some longer than others but all the same in the end. I'd like to acknowledge all of you with a few words on your distinct contributions, but time is scarce for me, Apologies :Namaste:

:adore:Thank you G2heal, Pennywise, Cannoisseuras, Fanleaf, Hook, and Cola monster. :adore:

We will continue to appreciate all of your efforts and dedication to the 420 mission.

:Namaste:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Sneakygreen has greated me and shown me the ropes as im new and no nobody.
Thanks sneaky you have my vote

grow n steady wins the race

Hi Resinman

Only members with 50 posts or more are eligible to vote in the contests. Enjoy yourself around the website for a while and pop back later to vote. (And please don't just post smilies or one word posts just to get the post count up! We're a bit hot on spotting that. :geek:)

Hahahaha Teddy I love your work. I like the guy but enforcing those rules is important. Like you did with me with becoming spam patrol. Sometimes people step into the shallow end think wow this is great and use that enthusiasm to bite off more than they can chew. E.g. I couldn't afford my internet and would have been useless. Voting for this contest takes lots of insight from time on the boards basically reading. Plant/nug of the year comps take me 3 weeks to think about. End of rant. Welcome to the club.

Hi Resinman

Only members with 50 posts or more are eligible to vote in the contests. Enjoy yourself around the website for a while and pop back later to vote. (And please don't just post smilies or one word posts just to get the post count up! We're a bit hot on spotting that. :geek:)

Ok thanks mate. Sorry for that. Great community. Thanks to all of you who have steared me round your page. Ill be back next month.

grow n steady wins the race

Back
Top Bottom