420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - March 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations pennywise! A well-deserved win, I'm sure.

And, congrats to everyone else who was nominated and keep doing what you did to get nominated this time and I'm sure you'll have another chance at the grand prize!

:goodjob:

One of the first ones to greet me here at 420 was pennywise. :thanks: for being awesome and keep promoting Cannabis Awareness.

The voters have decided and I thank you all partaking here. That's how this family gives back to members. We are all siblings so be kind to them without expecting a reward. The reward might come back from somewhere else. Ask pennywise he/she (I do not really know) might confirm that :) Cheers! :thanks:

Lol Hey Tomula, im a dude and yes seeing first time growers harvest healthy plants is very rewarding. The amount of help ive recieved in return has been invaluable to me. Just gotta pay it forward!

Lol Hey Tomula, im a dude and yes seeing first time growers harvest healthy plants is very rewarding. The amount of help ive recieved in return has been invaluable to me. Just gotta pay it forward!
Yes. Totally agreed. Knowledge is second to none.
And it's amazing to see experienced growers share their knowledge freely. For the greater good.

I know the day i made my account and posted in "introduce yourself" there were several experienced growers greeted me within the hour. I was shocked at the response from that one post.

I know the day i made my account and posted in "introduce yourself" there were several experienced growers greeted me within the hour. I was shocked at the response from that one post.
It is something I've noticed from the start. Especially when I posted my purple Blue Dream picture. The feedback was really overwhelming.

For me, at the beggining, it was really hard to chose a community out of so, so many.
And as I kept searching for material to read about cultivation, I've always ended up staying here and reading, way more than any other websites.

All this achieved with the meticulous and hard work of the moderators.
Allowing and pushing people to share their opinions and work. And filter unhealthy elements in the community as much as possible.

Very happy that I'm here.

Back
Top Bottom