420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - March 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, amazing news...

I am genuinely tearful and so proud to be sitting at the nomination table, again. In fact, I'm shocked silly again.

Who would of thought that this brain injury would take me to Great Heights as I embark upon the Lonely Mountain of rehabilitation. The greatest reward is the connection I have made with friends here who understand my symbiotic relationship with growing. If I win I think I would faint, but I would land in my lush garden of love, healing and second chances.

Congratulations to the list of nominations/achievers who have worked tirelessly to make this place positively karmic...:love:

420 Magazine.com IS the place to be free, plant a seed, retrain my brain and succeed.

Thank you from the bottom of my garden to the tip of my harvest...G2HM :circle-of-love:

Well, I think results are pretty much in the bag...first off, I would like to offer the clown, premature ejaculations...Err...I mean congratulations...LOLOOL...Good work on the boards Pw!!:thumb:...I humbly thank those that voted for me...but...also would like to take the time to thank all the members that take the time to vote on this and all the other contests...participation is what continues to elevate the mag above others...not to mention the Great Sponsor's, and the genuine helpful attitudes of it's members...again...We're fortunate to have this place to call home...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Congrats Pennywise, solid stuff brother. You've been a great part of the "ask us anything" thread, it wouldn't have survived had it not been for your efforts. I've seen such good tips and advice from you the past few months, great job :bravo: can't wait to see you sporting that Tshirt. :thumb:

To everyone else, especially G2heal... :adore: You're contributions are immeasurable. Thanks for that.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

The poll is now closed.

Many congratulations to Pennywise for winning this month's coveted title. We are truly grateful for all your contributions to our community.

:adore::bravo:

See the rest of you soon, I'm sure. :circle-of-love:

Congratulations on the well deserved win Pennywise.:bravo: Keep up the good work mate!:thumb::high-five:

And thanks to all of you who threw your votes my way, it's much appreciated!:Namaste:

I need to thank the Admins and mods for their tireless work and to all of the sponsors who make this magazine possible. Thank you to all those nominated this month, what you do here makes this forum the premier cannabis forum that it is. Thank you to everyone who who voted in the March contest, ill do my best to live up to everyones expectations. Thank you again!

I need to thank the Admins and mods for their tireless work and to all of the sponsors who make this magazine possible. Thank you to all those nominated this month, what you do here makes this forum the premier cannabis forum that it is. Thank you to everyone who who voted in the March contest, ill do my best to live up to everyones expectations. Thank you again!
Congratulations, Penny. Thank you for all your contribution!
. . .

Back
Top Bottom