420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - December 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would just like to say thank you to one last time for all the love and support that the 420 family provided to myself and the nominees, not only in December, but since joining The Mag.

Thank you to everyone who congratulated me on a narrow victory. I won't bother you all by quoting your posts, but I am very honored and feel extremely blessed to have the title in my profile.

I haven't done this part yet...

A huge shout out and thank you to our sponsors!!! You guys are awesome, and I'm not saying that because of the prizes, but because your contribution helps ted-wards and the mods make sure 420 MAGAZINE is the best and most friendly cannabis forum online!!!

Next thank you to the 420 staff. As with many, 420 has become my home away from home. What a unique and special opprotunity to be able to openly engage in cannabis awareness. And none of it would be possible without your hard work! So thank you!

And to all of 420,

It takes a village. Yes the sponsors and staff are awesome, but they wouldn't be here if we weren't! And it is YOU the members who make this the best site online. Let's continue to push the limits of all things cannabis, and make 2018 (420s 25th year) the best one yet.

Puff on and puff strong, and until next time may your plants prosper and buds swell!

Dabber

Back
Top Bottom