420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - January 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
.️.️.️ hey shed do we have another bingo .... Congrats again buddy! And to all those nominated ..

It's not easy to choose 1 when I follow you all, know first hand how awesome each one of you are, how much you contribute to the community, and continually set the standard for what a member of the month should be. So big congrats to you all for kicking so much serious corn hole!

Congrats. to ya InTheShed!

Thanks CM! Back atcha for Nug of the Month :)

Nice one Shed. Well earned sir!

Thanks Amy. Hope all is well with you!

Congrats Shed.....nicely done!

Thank you Duggan!

Congratulations shed!

Thanks Grandpa!

Congratulations my friend. :hug: Welcome to the land of the humble. :battingeyelashes: Enjoy the rush of love that inevitably hits. Try not to be overwhelmed by subscribing to everyone. Lol!

Thank you SweetSue :) I'll keep my sub list under 50 not including all of yours ;)

Woot woot!! Im skippin across the floor for you bro!!! This was way better than any superbowl ive seen. All of you guys are champs! Im happy for you all. This was an epic battle between an elite group of growers and humans and shed brother im so excited for you man. A battle between a bunch of future hall of famers!! Conts to you all!!

Aww Moon. Thanks for sticking with me!

Hey Shed, job well done sir!

Thanks Mr MOTY!

Congrats there Shed.. Your doing my 'Old Home' justice... Now your off for a PotY... Nice........ Keepem Green

Next on my list is First Surviving Clone of the Month :)

Congrats Shed! More than well deserved and earned.

Thanks Eyes4Grandpa. I'm still amazed just to have been nominated.

An my man Shed! Much love brother :3 Love what you do here and the spirit you have, hope we get to have you around here for a while yet :D You rock buddy ..

Thanks Bign! Anywhere in life it's nice to be appreciated. To be appreciated by you lot here is even better :) And thanks for handing me...

...another bingo. Congrats again buddy!

Thanks Them, you absolutely read my mind. Yes, I've got another BINGO :):):):)

Thanks gang and thanks :420:

Congratulations, Shed. I totally forgot it was the beginning of a new month today and I had forgotten to vote for the MOTM this (last) month. Oh well, a very good person won and that's the important thing. Good thing no one else forgot to vote this (last) month. :rofl:

But seriously...:welldone:Shed!

:circle-of-love:

Congratulations, Shed. I totally forgot it was the beginning of a new month today and I had forgotten to vote for the MOTM this (last) month. Oh well, a very good person won and that's the important thing. Good thing no one else forgot to vote this (last) month. :rofl:
But seriously...:welldone:Shed!
:circle-of-love:

Thanks HG! Put it in your calendar for the 15th of every month because nominees can't remind you :)

Congrats to this month's winnner.....ITS! Well done brother. Congrats to all the other nominees! Toasted and Growcy....your guys turn is coming! So many amazing members here that do so much for so many other members!

I noticed that scientific hasn't been on the site since mid January.

Not sure what that even means.

A good resource has gone missing. where is the 'form search party' button?

I noticed that scientific hasn't been on the site since mid January.

Not sure what that even means.

A good resource has gone missing. where is the 'form search party' button?

Have you PM'd him? Maybe he's laying low cause he got removed from the poll after making a mistake... just speculating .

I didn't know him that well - but a PM from someone he kind of knew might be a good start to that 'search party'...

Allright! Sheddy won. That's a great choice folks

Back
Top Bottom