Hello

GiantsofOld

420 Member
Hey everyone! First timer here just as a casual smoker but love the community spirit the good stuff has with it! Heavily into music and films and will happily chat all night and all day about them. Make a lot of music in my spare time so cheekily posting my band about..hopefully some might enjoy it?? Cheers!

Welcome GiantsofOld. :hug: Not a big metal fan myself, but hey, if it floats your boat I'm not gonna shake it up. :battingeyelashes:

A casual smoker, eh? What type of cannabis is your first choice, if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome GiantsofOld. :hug: Not a big metal fan myself, but hey, if it floats your boat I'm not gonna shake it up. :battingeyelashes:

A casual smoker, eh? What type of cannabis is your first choice, if you don't mind me asking?

It's an acquired taste is metal ..I'll happily listen to most styles really but that's the first love ha.
I say casual smoker ...I'm not an everyday smoker but enjoy it when I have it. I only ever smoke bud..strain wise it's whatever is given really ..never been given the option to choose unfortunately. Most recently it's "berry blue" which could be anything to be fair...seems fairly indica heavy and has a nice smooth smoke. I'd given up smoking real cigs some years ago so held off smoking cannabis as I always rolled spliffs and didn't want the tobacco. I'm glad I now just smoke cannabis on it's own. I've also cut way down on drinking since start smoking cannabis again which can only be a good thing. That leads me to why I signed up here haha I want to be ready for when it's finally legalized here as it is in the states haha.

Yeah... the market pretty much runs on indicas, a sad note for those of us who run on sativas, but then we can grow our own. :battingeyelashes:

Yeah... the market pretty much runs on indicas, a sad note for those of us who run on sativas, but then we can grow our own. :battingeyelashes:

:thumb:

another sativa aficionado.

i find i need both, sativa's are needed for functioning with adhd and for cbd to tend my diverticulitis during daytime, while other indica's simply destroy the occular migraines caused by optic nerve necrosis.

i also find heavy indica's in pill form perform better thru the day with the adhd than smoking a sativa alone can do. my next experiment is trying a heavier sativa as an adhd control pill over using indica pills, with the goal of maybe not smoking in the morning before work as a control. i currently try to smoke some sativa and combine with a slower acting indica pill, all of which i regulate with straight cbd pills.

That was a delightful read. I find it fascinating the many ways we work our way to our personal regimens.

We've learned that topicals applied to the pad at the top of the spine where your cervical and thoracic vertebrae meet will help keep migraines at bay. You'd be the first I know of to try this with identified ocular migraines, but I can't think of a reason it wouldn't help.

Have you tried a topical as part of your regimen?

You’ll get a subtle sense of well-being regardless of where it’s applied. The application on the DMR will accentuate that sense, but it’s never to a euphoric level.

So the short answer is “no”. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom