Help/advice - hide the outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream Pics

Captainblast

as you can see from these photos, my girls have no problem receiving plenty sun, however, this is what they call CRP or trees planted by ur gov to replace crop fields, these trees you see are probably 5-6 years old and range in height from 2 ft to 10 ft, they are planted in rows and some spots have more high trees than others. I try and put my solos in an area with 3-5 bigger trees for aerial camo which is my ONLY concern here. My plants are spaced out perhaps 1 to 10 acres so one would really have to be looking for them. We don't get any local enforcement sweeping the area (as of yet) though there is quite a bit of low flying recreational aviators, game & fish (kinda sorta) and crop dusters (they got other things to worry with, haha). Anyway kinda scared to grow a 10-12 footer but not sure what technique to best use. So here I am asking all you outdoor growers how you do it and would suggest. I said to self; "self, you think we should top them and make 'em bushy or leave 'em alone and hope they don't stick out come Oct?", self said; " why don't you ask the pros @ :420:?" Good thinking self, so here's a pic or two of the landscape, and self & I would welcome any and all input.
IMG_20150520_170414424.jpg
IMG_20150520_170410222.jpg
IMG_20150520_170407071.jpg

Thanks in advance for your input/advice...:Namaste:

re: Help/advice - hide the outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream Pics

these are my (5) Blue Dream fems & (5) Pineapple Chunk fems as of today. Your expertise are surfing is most welcomed to check into my grow journal to catch up. I have lots more on board for this summer's outdoor grow. On deck in germ we have: (2) Sweet Skunk autos (1) White Widow auto (3) Chemdog autos (5) Critical Hog auto ((1) Cash Crop auto (1) Critical fem (5) Green Crack fems (4) Bubblegum fems (5) Skunk Haze regular. sheeeewwww that's some work now.

again thanks for stopping by and any grand or great ideas for hiding some good yeilders

IMG_20150519_195323209_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150519_194942939.jpg
IMG_20150519_193315749.jpg
IMG_20150519_193116190.jpg
IMG_20150519_182250.jpg
IMG_20150519_182106.jpg
IMG_20150517_171308779.jpg
IMG_20150517_164645998.jpg
IMG_20150517_164634102.jpg
IMG_20150517_1346208351.jpg
:idea:

I would tie them sideways as they grow and continue doing that to keep them low and also create more budding sites. It pays to be extra cautious. I thought I was safe from low flying planes in my area - but no. A 'concerned citizen' somehow spotted them. Local cops spent a good chunk of their budget one day buzzing around in a plane taking pics with a digital camera, followed up by several uniformed retards on ATVs, armed with assault rifles, who spent most of the day getting stuck and winching each other out. All for an area they could have walked to in ten minutes from the road. Discovered 'ten' plants (they counted the dead ones and the rest were abandoned anyway because of a bad pest infestation. They asked me about it, but what could I say- they weren't mine, so alas I could not help them out. Too bad.

I think lst would be best bet.... I like to tie the plant so the top is facing where the sun rises. Allows for longer branch growing at the back end of the plant. This will allow for bigger plants.. You could always top them. That controls height a lot more, just hurts the plants and stunts them for awhile, ending with less harvest.....

Got to agree with you both, and Weasel indeed my main concern is some low flying recreational folks, don't get much of it but as you say why take chances. They are spread out by several hundred feet and in no pattern to speak of. Just after getting them in their holes and camped I feel like they are standing out. Never grown in such an open from above spot, but you can see the young hardwoods all have different shapes and they tend to not change colors until mid Nov around here. I've got some google earth and bing shots of the areas in late oct and have tried to put them where there are vine patches of green, also lots of golden rod in there. If the vines don't take over like they do on some of the young trees here. It's a small green vine not kudzo, but not sure it's name. I did top as you can see one time already, but think with another foot of growth +/- would be time to start training them down, kinda split the wishbone so to speak. I was reading where uptheholler2 runs his right along the ground like a vine. I don't want to be too ballsy but I do hope to get better than average yields like I got in the woods and under tree lines. Guess the paranoia is on early as these girls look to have some super growth potential being started so early. The next few I'm not gonna fret over as much. right now with the days still getting longer I'm seeing a good 9-10 hours of sun in this area. Sure do appreciate yawl's inputs & sage advice. Got about 12 more holes to be finished and ready for the GC & Bubblegum 6-8 weeks from now. Maybe I'll not put all of these so out in the open (from above anyway). The Autos, I think I'm gonna put in 5 gallon smart pots and along a couple of east tree lines.

Thanks again, dang Weasel your avatar makes me want to watch the whole Deadwood series again, loved that offing series.

I think lst would be best bet.... I like to tie the plant so the top is facing where the sun rises. Allows for longer branch growing at the back end of the plant. This will allow for bigger plants.. You could always top them. That controls height a lot more, just hurts the plants and stunts them for awhile, ending with less harvest.....

Griz kinda confused by what you mean when you say it would allow for a longer branch growing at the backend of the plant allowing for a bigger plant. Can't quite picture it excuse my late mite mind fa*t and help me picture that here please sir. I guess you guys both think that lst want hurt the yields and perhaps enhance them?

It just allows the back of the plant more sun. Your crown is going to grow. Those bottom branches can get fluffy. By allowing them to get the majority of suns light and the late afternoon sun, they grow better, and there's more material growing there than your crown.. Hope that makes it a little more confusing, lol...
I have to..( mods that's a bud on top, keeps it on topic?)

image25631.jpg

Plastic flowers hung in your plants will hide them from overhead...

Ha ha. Like the pic. Yes it will probably increase the yield and certainly won't hurt as it results in many more, somewhat smaller bud-sites. Helps keep them low and disguises the shape. If there are some local flowers in the area, a few of some similar looking fake flowers strategically placed could go a long ways to disguising the look as well.

Good deal thanks dudes for that. Like the little silk flowers idea. Also thinking about fertilizing the weeds and grasses around the plants. Gonna have to get on line and order me a couple hundred small ones and that box set GrizWald has pictured above. Got to have one of those round my poker table. Wu, somebody go get that damned Wu!

Back
Top Bottom