Help! Also greetings

Caleb Fell

420 Member
Hey everybody. I have 2 pre 2000 blueberries growing outdoors, they're 6 weeks into veg. I was wondering what this stuff is?? I assumed wpm but I tried treating with the ol milk trick as well as hydrogen peroxide. Can anybody point me in the right direction so I dont lose my plants?? Thanks guys

Jeez they look like the plants around here last week after a few days of smoke rolling in from forest fires. probably not ashes tho.

I thought they were ashes too, but after wiping the spots off and keeping an eye on them it seems to be reproducing exponentially. I suppose it could be powdery mildew but it doesnt look the same. Has anybody seen this before?
Have you had fires in the area lately? or still do? sorry i'm just hoping it's ashes lol.

Hey everybody. I have 2 pre 2000 blueberries growing outdoors, they're 6 weeks into veg. I was wondering what this stuff is?? I assumed wpm but I tried treating with the ol milk trick as well as hydrogen peroxide. Can anybody point me in the right direction so I dont lose my plants?? Thanks guys
Did you folar feed?

Not sure where you are located.... However, if I saw that on my outdoor plants here in the Northeast, I'd guess its powdery mildew. I say that because its spring, and this spring in the northeast is much wetter than normal. Perfect conditions for that shit. Good luck! And of course.... :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom