Help! bit of a newb - pineapple chunk going wrong

rateking

Hey, this is my first post, to be honest im not even sure if im posting this in the right place but sure hopefully someone will see! im having major probs with 2 pineapple chunks, in 1st week flower. Im using CFL and soil, obv a newb to the whole thing so any help is appreciated.... The leaves are drooping down, basically hugging the stem and some fan leaves dying off.. I knew it could've been over watering so i let them dry out to 2inchs down about and then watered...If its root-bound is it not a real bad idea to try re-pot? or should i just do it anyway cos itll work out better in the end(if done correctly) . also i was thinking of just lifting the plant and shoving new soil under to boost more room?
Any help, at all?? thanks!
and no i wasnt posting the right place:p

I cant even see pictures and I can tell its over watered lol :).

IMHO the two inch think is a bit missleading. Because you can have the top 2 inches be quite dry but then the next 20 inches are wet as hell. It might work if your pot is only 4-5 inches tall but if you got bigger pots its not enough.

How big are your pots. How long did you veg your plants before flower? What is your soil? Do you feed the plant nutrients? If possible can you provide a pic of the plant? Answer these and I can help tell you better ways to water and make the plant florish.

Hey, the update is since i posted they look a LOT better:p theres some slight death at the base of the plant but i was told that was regular. I let them go w/o water for about 3 days and then watered, ,an hour later looked almost perfect...i reckon my patience is what destroys them most of the time....
anyone know how to change username?:)

Back
Top Bottom