Help! Blueberry Island Sweet Skunk

Re: HELP!. Blueberry Island Sweet Skunk

I wanna say you nuked them... Get some better pictures. and they more like 4 weeks into flower.

Re: HELP!. Blueberry Island Sweet Skunk

If by nuked them u mean too hot. It's a steady 75-77. Degrees in the tent and no burns. And I'm 6weeks in lol

Hey Jeff, I happen to like kush as well, nice name.

I'd agree it appears they may have had more alcohol in their cocktail then they can handle. Lower your feeding dosage rates, maybe give her a good flush to feel good.

Also potentially you're light is too close to the plant, can't really tell in the pic, but have a hunch, could be wrong. How close is it? Temps are 75-77 in the tent but what about right above your canopy?

Alright thanks everyone, I didn't think that it could be over feed cuz I have not seen any "nute burn" spots. Anyone know any easier way to flush cuz I'm in a 5gal bucket and 15gals is a lot lol and a huge pain in the ass..

Final Phase?

NO Final Phase! Not IMO. Not unless you're ready to harvest, and don't think you are, right?

Just flush with ph balanced plain water.
Not sure what you mean by "15 gals is a lot" !?!

For flushing... just water as you would if you were feeding, no nutes, and saturate your media well. Get a fair amount of runoff going... this will dilute the media bed, remove some excess salts, etc. But that doesn't necessarily mean pouring 5 gals of water into a 5gal pot. So... try it a couple of times within a week before resuming your normal feeding.

The damage to your leaves will likely not repair... but you should be able to see continued bud growth.

Jeff...
Classic over-feeding symptoms-
fan leaves that twist, droop, curl under or up. And especially yellowing at the leaf tips. Leaves will also feel brittle, dry.

But what's worse... incorrect pH causes similar symptoms, and it happens kinda quick, within a few days.

I can't distinguish the color yellow in your photo, but I'm pretty sure I see a few leaf tips that have yellowed.

The 15gals. Ment 15gallons because when u said flush everyone is always like use 3times the size of your pot your in. Also my PH has been 6.2-6.4 at the highest normally 6.3.. so I think I'm just gunna water her good with plain PH water...

Also when I water or feed usally takes about 4days for her to dry out. I do, feed...water...feed...water..etc. your saying water maybe two times in a row then back to feeding..

Yellow leaf tips can also be a Magnesium deficiency which can be cured with a TBSP of Epsom Salts per Gallon of your regular water. No nutes mixed with this. Just Epsom Salts and water. If all else fails, try that.

Also... At week 6 of flowering, some strains will start to pull back on their desire for fan leaves and focus more energy into the buds, so some yellowing of larger and older fan leaves at week 6 is not totally unheard of.

By week #8 of flowering, most of my plant's leaves are all going yellow except for the flower buds which is where all the food is going if you are doing things right.

Back
Top Bottom