Help! Can’t figure out what it could be!

I take tremendous exception to these two comments. First of all, before you throw the cancer word around you had better be darned sure you know what you are talking about. If I was the maker of that product, I would be looking at taking you to court for your inflammatory claims.... good thing you are anonymous on a forum, eh? Let me know the first time you have actual evidence that there is a cancer risk and know of someone who has been affected by their nutes. I will wait.

The second sentence is just silly and shows your lack of awareness of the organic process. First, pH has nothing to do with the organic feeding cycle. The OP has an organic grow with the raw nutrients added into the soil, with the microbes processing them. You are suggesting to flush a perfectly good organic grow, flushing out all of the nutrients and the microbes? That would be insane, and the grow would immediately stop. Do you wish to be held personally responsible for killing this person's grow?

Please don't throw out advice unless you know what you are talking about. I follow my own advice, and I refrain from commenting on hydroponic grows... its just not in my wheelhouse.
Please see attached label information "Warning Cancer - www.p65warnings.ca.gov"

You can not cure cancer with more cancer.

As for my identity please confirm i am a former 420 Magazine staff member with current 420 Magazine staff members.

This back door, side door argumentative rumour mongering does not promote understanding

7PremiumGold_4LB_706p-BK-1.jpg

I think you are on track and you have more than limited knowledge. It is just a case where you ran into the usual growing SNAFU like most of have and will do again. It is easy to get it sorted out and that is often one of the fun parts of growing plants whether as a hobby or not.

I am not familiar with using Dr Earth products but know of them. Where is the schedule you mentioned of "Basically every two weeks your feeding a 1/4 cup of there 4-6-3 in early veg, then a 1/4cup of there 4-4-4 from week 4 to 8 I believe then there Bloom every two weeks until flowing is complete."? That is not on their web-site so I get the feeling that you are working up your own schedule which is not necessarily a bad thing until the SNAFU shows up. Their schedule as listed on the back of the package is 1 cup every 2 months and 1/4 cup every two weeks is not necessarily the same. It is underfeeding a plant that demands more than the average vegetable or decorative flower.

The SNAFU mention above is that you reversed the 4-4-4 and the 4-6-3. The 4-4-4 would be better suited for the vegetative stage and the 4-6-3 for early flowering.

Are these the plants you are calling the '3 Queens'? If so they looked real good a few weeks ago when they started flowering which makes me think that the plants are at the point where they demand more nutrients, minerals, etc than the soil and the micro-organisms can supply.

After spending some time yesterday morning looking at the line-up of Dr Earth fertilizer mixes I came up with something closer to what I feel is a better line-up.

Start off with their product called "All Purpose" which is the 4-4-4 you already are using. This is used until about 1 feeding (or about a week) before switching over to a 12/12 lighting schedule. At that time start to use their product called "Bud and Bloom" which has a 3-9-4 NPK ratio. Use this until harvest.

At approx 4 weeks before your expected harvest start adding in more Potassium. I cannot find a Dr Earth with a NPK ratio to match so the Potassium has to come from an additional source like Kelp Meal or powdered Langbeinite (from Down To Earth) which is so finely ground that it can be used as a foliar spray or just mixed with water and applied as a soil drench.

My thoughts on this schedule of products is very close to the published schedule when using the popular Fox Farm Trio except that be using the Dr Earth it is organic as compared to the FF products which contain organic and inorganic 'salt' fertilizers combined together.

Still have to figure out the dosage and that could take a grow or two before it falls into place.

Amend the used FF Ocean Forest with 1 part aged compost with the small sticks left in for every 3 parts of the used Ocean Forest. There are other ways of amending the FFOF and avoiding having to spend more money on something you already have.
They send you a chart to go by for cannabis. I’ve posted it here but it gets deleted.

As of a couple of years ago, medical and recreational marijuana that can be smoked or ingested and which is sold in California must have the warning on the packaging. It does not stop there because the state now includes CBD products.
I support the medicinal and recreational use of Cannabis so I find it hard to understand the legitimacy of Prop 65 after the state's including what is basically all Cannabis on their Prop 65 lists. Since they require a warning label for Marijuana the state's Proposition is saying that one hit off a joint is the same cancer risk as a lifetime of smoking a pack a day.

Yes, I worry about the over use chemicals that have the potential to cause any disease in humans and animals. The problem is that Prop 65 is now causing more harm than good as more and more people look at it as another example of "the boy who cried wolf". This proposition has gone overboard as they say.

You can not cure cancer with more cancer.
I do not think you will get the support you want from the users of Rick Simpson Oil.

I do not think you will get the support you want from the users of Rick Simpson Oil.

If you referring to concentrated cannabis oils or extractions Rick Simpsons attempt to lay his name to the claim an already pre existing commercial product in sale over 100 years prior to ricks existence, the use of Hexane Toxicity. Hexane is toxic solvent extraction.

420 Magazine has it very own section on How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil pioneering work created by 420 Motoco Fallen Warrior - Tim aka 420 Motoco

If you referring to concentrated cannabis oils or extractions Rick Simpsons attempt to lay his name to the claim an already pre existing commercial product in sale over 100 years prior to ricks existence, the use of Hexane Toxicity. Hexane is toxic solvent extraction.

420 Magazine has it very own section on How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil pioneering work created by 420 Motoco Fallen Warrior - Tim aka 420 Motoco
yes, but Rick went into exile and risked prison to get the word out internationally that it cured cancer. That was huge. He not only showed how to produce the oil safely (Hexane???) and how to use it, but then he followed up with case after documented case with proof that it worked. Rick Simpson is a hero and has saved countless lives. It's all in the marketing and how much personal risk you are willing to take to get the word out.

No, not at all.

I am bringing up your statement "You can not cure cancer with more cancer." (msg #21). There are users of RSO who believe that it has been responsible for curing their cancer or for alleviating the pains and discomforts associated with the disease. I do not see these people supporting the concept that Marijuana is a cancer and that they should not use it to attempt to cure their cancer.

yes, but Rick went into exile and risked prison to get the word out internationally that it cured cancer. That was huge. He not only showed how to produce the oil safely (Hexane???) and how to use it, but then he followed up with case after documented case with proof that it worked. Rick Simpson is a hero and has saved countless lives. It's all in the marketing and how much personal risk you are willing to take to get the word out.

In Canada Rick is known as a convicted confidence man. His claim of cure is dismissed on account he uses a highly toxic substance to extract the cannabinoids into a concentrated oil which leaves toxic residue which is why his self titled fame grab is entirely dismissed by Canadian authorities. Hexane is extraordinarily toxic. Despite what health merit cannabis possesses contamination with a known toxin is no health benefit only increased ingested toxin exposure.

If you have not yet in entirety read Ricks proposal on his process of extraction to create this concentrate please obtain a copy of Rick Simpsons proposal and read the doc u ment' s in entirety. If after you read through this "bubble gum" explanation if it remains still unclear seek out an authority for greater comprehension.

If you are able to obtain access credentials with an authority on volatile compounds, speak with senior chemists who if you may favourably impress, may enlighten you how this is tragically flawed. What do you believe that the specialized protective safety equipment required to safely handle volatile compounds is used to preventing exposure contact?

I caution established safety margins, safe practices. Warning of catastrophic harm should not be casually disobeyed without assuming all accountability.

Please see attached label information "Warning Cancer - www.p65warnings.ca.gov"
A little more research would of shown that Dr. Earth lists it under prop 65 because:

Prop 65 is listed on all of our products. The reason we do this is because all organic ingredients contain traces of lead and other metals that are listed under Prop 65. We put this marking on our products to be transparent, even though the level of lead in our products is far lower than the requirements by Prop 65.

In Canada Rick is known as a convicted confidence man.
I can find no reference to him EVER being arrested or convicted as a confidence man. He has several cannabis convictions. Please cut and paste the article (no link, just cut and paste, which is allowed) that says he was a convicted confidence man.

Wait for it!

In Canada Rick is known as a convicted confidence man. His claim of cure is dismissed on account he uses a highly toxic substance to extract the cannabinoids into a concentrated oil which leaves toxic residue which is why his self titled fame grab is entirely dismissed by Canadian authorities. Hexane is extraordinarily toxic. Despite what health merit cannabis possesses contamination with a known toxin is no health benefit only increased ingested toxin exposure.

If you have not yet in entirety read Ricks proposal on his process of extraction to create this concentrate please obtain a copy of Rick Simpsons proposal and read the doc u ment' s in entirety. If after you read through this "bubble gum" explanation if it remains still unclear seek out an authority for greater comprehension.

If you are able to obtain access credentials with an authority on volatile compounds, speak with senior chemists who if you may favourably impress, may enlighten you how this is tragically flawed. What do you believe that the specialized protective safety equipment required to safely handle volatile compounds is used to preventing exposure contact?

I caution established safety margins, safe practices. Warning of catastrophic harm should not be casually disobeyed without assuming all accountability.
It feels like you are trolling us now my friend, and I am not going to play. I have made RSO, using exactly the solvent he calls for, and we put my aunt's MS into remission with the oil we made. It is indeed a dangerous process, but using no flames and the rice warmer that Rick recommended, I have made RSO using solvent from the hardware store many times without blowing my house up. My MagicButter Machine uses the same process with Grain Alcohol, to the same effect.
I know why Rick is being vilified and now lives in Europe to get away from the tyrannical Canadian government... because he used the word "cure" which brings with it a 40 year prison term. Don't upset big Pharma. Run from the cure my friend... run from the truth.

Please take great care and caution not to use a labelled item declaring Warning Cancer as benign. You have shown more interest in endless debating your perspective labelled poison warning are not either understandable or credible. When regarding Rick Simpson obtain a copy of his criminal conviction records, no one regards this man by any mistake of possessing the qualities of a hero. Villain is appropriate for a lifetime of vile deeds, scurry vermin run from responsibility and accountability. Have you read in entirety his doc u ment where he details this process using hexane? No accredited authority finds his jail cell ed ju ma ca tion to be more than satirical comical farce or at the cause of extraordinarily catastrophic harm. Human grade reagent are not kept on hardware isles or bulk stores. Their is no remission from systemic toxic exposure at cause of multiple sclerosis. The new toxic substance which your relation is now contaminated with is overwhelming her body's now weakened immune system ability to fight systemic toxic exposure, slow and unceasing unalterable consequence. Very saddening causation of loosing relations. The long line up at the Canadian boarder crossings are vacationers, not political refugees or grime fleeing justice.

The warning or caution is your public notice proceeding past this barrier, to arrange the settlement of your final state and estate.

Proceed as your perception best allows

Back
Top Bottom