HELP,Cant find anything on my prob...

Pictures would help alot. Your probly just worried for no reason....

On the other hand...One reason for purpling is a Molybdenum deficiency. This happens when your Ph is below 5.5. It usually shows on the leaves and not so much the stems or flowers...So I have my doubts.

Check your Ph.

No doubts..There not spots...the who stem on ALL the fan leaves are a really dark purple...Its def invading the buds,Looks like some of the buds were splattered with purple paint...very distinctive,Umm lemme see,They started flowering about2-3 weeks ago and should be finishing Mid-end oct... A mixed strain... Mongolian indica/sweet tooth/stinky pinky,But the dominant strain is the mongol...MY bro knows what hes talking about when it comes to cult...He's not sure exactly what's causing it but said it should go away eventually...

stress, temps and a few other issues can be the cause of the purpling. The best answer would be genetics but I don't think any of the strains mentioned are purple strains.
I don't know about Molybdenum deficiency. I think stoner is reaching there.;) Never heard about it on a forum before now either. In books when the possibles and extremes are mentioned but not in a forum.
I do know that phosphorus deficiency can cause purpling. Some say cold temps do it but the cold actually locks out the phosphorus. I'm with stoner saying it's most likely a PH issue. What is the PH of your soil? What do you PH your solution at and what are the general specs of your grow room-set-up? How often do you feed? With what? How often? Type of grow? PPM and PH of solution and all the other things needed to acurately diagnose problems.

Well Ive seen purple sweet tooth before....So that may be it. On the other hand it could be a phosphorus defficiency as RaceFan said. We need more details to help you...Your PH would be the most helpful.

Yeah its not a natural purp, So ph must be it...and the only thing there getting now is Alaska morbloom 0-10-10...one of them is pushin 8Ft,I mix 1 tblspn per gal and I use 2 galls at a time,The giant takes a whole gal and I spread the rest between the other 4...and depending on rain I hit em about 2 times wit the bloom and h20 whenever needed...

Well,the weird thing is the one that purpin the most in in a 3 gall so it dries faster than the rest,then theres the 8Fter which sux up alot of water of course,and that one isnt too bad with the purp. I noticed the two that have it the worst are def a satva dominant strain...longer and thinner,lankier...then 3 other Indies. The one that twice as tall as the others has the BIGGEST fan leaves Ive ever seen!

:rollit:

5 girls...outdoor,N.Y...Use Alaska morbloom 0-10-10. I mix 2tblspoons per gall...2 Galls,spread over the 5. 2-3 times a week...I go by how dry the soil looks plus how heavy or light the pots are. I could a been over watering for a lil while,I hit em with the 2galls on fri,they were very dry...then it down poured pretty much all day yesterday...So I shouldnt need to water for a couple days at least...I think. I listed the strains in an earlier post.
they been out since end may/beg jun sometime...Buds getting nice now,should finish mid oct sometime

Wish I could answer those questions 4 ya guys,All I can tell ya bout that is the soil I used is reg pro-mix...but I was lazy and didn't add anything else. Anyway the prob seams to be getting better...Or at least it aint gettin worse. Im gonna give em a lil more time to dry out before watering from now on...There by no means lagging...Gettin quite flagrent ;-) reall sweet smell,kinda like fruity pebbles!lol Ill see about gettin some pix posted.

:roorrip:

Regular old Promix NEEDS to have Dolomite lime added to it @ 3 tbs/gal or your PH will drop way to low... Get some dolomite and sprinkle it over the top of your soil and water it in... your problem should go away....
Shaggy may be onto something here as the morbloom is known to drop PH. I use PBP and don't seem to see this problem occur.

Back
Top Bottom