Help - Deficient/sick plant

This was cut out of my first post

hello everyone Im new here and this is my first post. I need help with this plant. Its about 3 weeks old in happy frog soill using fox farm/advanced nutes in a 1 gal pot. Dunno the strain but was growing good until I topped it. Now its growing super slow and growing fairly small thin leaves compared to previous sets. I flushed last night because I didnt know what else to do. Should I transplant into 3 gal??? Phosphorous def??

hey there!

:welcome:

there is a link below my post that can show you how to upload photos and post them on a thread.

Dunno the strain but was growing good until I topped it.

This sounds normal, but people will be able to tell you more after you upload pictures.

Topping your plant is known as a "High Stress Training" technique, and as such, your plant will require a little recovery time before it continues growing at its usual pace.

Right now the plant is repairing itself, and diverting its energy into the lower branches beneath the cut. These branches will now act as the main growth tips of the plant, while the stem you cut will no longer produce growth.

the best thing to do now would be to just wait, and let the plant do its thing.

in the meantime, you could start a grow journal so members have easy access to your logs and can better assist you.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom