Help I can't seem to get her back on track!

Pakkman223

420-magazine-mobile226845079.jpg

Right is older than left and is falling behind and color is changing and brown dead spots appearing everywhere
420-magazine-mobile1405837024.jpg
420-magazine-mobile843952333.jpg

What media are you growing in? Soil? Coco? A mix? What is your ph at water in? At run off? What nutes? Alot of info we need to know to give the right advise. It looks like a magnesium deficiency but that could be due to the wrong ph. If the ph is off then it can cause nute lockout which is probably your issue just going by the info and pics we have. First thing is flush with plain water at 6.0 to 6.5 ph water and check the ph run off if you are in soil, in coco the run off ph doesnt matter, just water in at 6.0 and you are good. A good flush then come back and give some more info, you are far from losing her.

You're plants are stressed out what I would do is give them a real good flush and stop giving them nutes for a wile about 2 weeks, see if that gets them looking any better. What's the ph levels on the water you're giving them?

You're plants are stressed out what I would do is give them a real good flush and stop giving them nutes for a wile about 2 weeks, see if that gets them looking any better. What's the ph levels on the water you're giving them?

I feed at 6.6-6.8 depending how much ph down I add to the ro water

Well I would start off with a real good flush like 10 gallons per plant, the soil might be very acidic. You don't have a ppm meter you should consider getting a ph tester they have them at Amazon for like 10 bucks don't have to be an expensive one. And consider giving them 5.5 to 6.0 which is optimum. Also don't feed them any nutes for a couple weeks so if they start looking better, can't give any more advice till we see what you working with there you're lights are the lights too close? Ventilation are you're plants getting enough aeration throw them. But start with that and give us an update.

Back
Top Bottom