Help me I'm dying

gr33n8ud

First watering with CalMag and Fulvic acid and this is what I got within hours of watering.

Sick_Pic_2_2_.JPG
Sick_Pic_2_1_.JPG

I also turned up the LED lights to full.

I have turned the lights down to 50%.

What happened and what should I do? This is not on all the clones but a significant number.

Thanks in advance

How close is the LED?

pH?

Also, in RO water you're suppose to mix the cal-mag in first before nutrients or stuff can get bound up, did the cal-mag get mixed in first before adding nutrients?

What kind of Fulvic acid did you use?

How close is the LED?

pH?

Also, in RO water you're suppose to mix the cal-mag in first before nutrients or stuff can get bound up, did the cal-mag get mixed in first before adding nutrients?

What kind of Fulvic acid did you use?

30 inches to LED
CalMag goes in first
Not pH'ing----allowing soil to buffer pH
Fulvic Acid is proprietary to Hydro store but it is 6 months old--never any extreme storage conditions though

I see the soil under the Hydroton. Looks almost like when you watered with the Fulvic acid it got on the leaves and burned them. If you don't have any buffering agent like limestone in your soil more than likely you will need to PH your water. Beings it reacted so fast I would guess it has something to do with the Fulvic acid and not PH'ing your water.

I see the soil under the Hydroton. Looks almost like when you watered with the Fulvic acid it got on the leaves and burned them. If you don't have any buffering agent like limestone in your soil more than likely you will need to PH your water. Beings it reacted so fast I would guess it has something to do with the Fulvic acid and not PH'ing your water.

Its a long reach to the middle rows, so splash certainly possible.

I added 1 TBSP per gallon garden lime to the soil to buffer the pH and aid in Ca throughout the grow cycle.

The good news is there has been no progression other than effected 5 leaf "branch". So I believe your diagnosis is correct.

Next up will be a good watering with plain RO water once I see drooping in the leaves.

12 day old clones and 12 inches tall.

Thanks

well i don't think it was totally a CalMag and Fulvic acid issue!!! After several days, its been 2 weeks since clones went in dirt, I turned on the White LEds in the Advanced LED fixtures and this morning I have some leaves, 1 plant in particular, whose leaves are bleached. I have to assume this is a strain issue since the other strains I have grown have not had this issue.

Maybe the white LEDs should only be used at flower? Not what the manufacturer said but it seems the white LEDs, 10w Crees, cuase bleaching in Pineapple Express 2

LED causes bleaching if too close, as you said it could be that strain doesn't like the LED that much. In the newest pictures with LED off, the first picture looks a little like a pH or root issue with the yellowing spots.

Back
Top Bottom