Help me quick please

Dime

ok im down to my last 500 bucks and my plants are heat stressed beyond belief ... the humidity isnt where it needs to be eiter but what should i buy first which will my plants benefit from more... humidifier or a portable air conditioner unit , temps have hit over 90 at times, it is a closet grow , and i really cant take in air to the closet from the window , i have 2 fans in the closet already and 1 on the window pushing in air towards the closet but thats about it:peace:

i wish i had pictures to show u guys but im sure everyone knows what heat stress looks like

You need to get a 4" in line vent ( 100.00) and with 4" ducting some how going up down left or right get fresh cool air from somewhere cool or buy a used A/C unit and feed in from it.

At some point, ventialation should be installed. It will bring in fresh air passivley, and expel the humid hot air elsewhere. A fan will also cost much, much less to run than an AC. Let us know what you decided one! Either way you should get positive results.

ok i purchased a ac unit it pulls air from the window and looks really horrible with the tubes but my rooms really small and it keeps everything really coooool , heat is no longer an issue .... i hope leaving water buckets around will raise the humidity.... thats the only problem im still having

Back
Top Bottom