Help me! What's going on here?

Hi embrace.
I thought the < symbol indicated under or less than.thats why I gave that amount as the ceiling. .but you should be alright at 6.0 as you were doing..me personally would be more comfortable at 6.2...not much difference really.
Maybe someone using promix might chime in.

The thing is 6.2-6.5 is a HUGE range. Please spend some time on google looking up nutrient uptake at certain ph values. I'd also look up a chart for lockouts/deficiencies. There are also charts for ph feeding for each medium. Do some research. If calcium can only be taken in at 5.8-6.3ph and that's what you're deficient on, and you keep throwing 6.4-6.5 in your pot then you'll never get calcium into your plant(these numbers are examples and completely wrong.) calling things "good enough" when growing weed doesn't really work out that well. Figure out what your deficiencies are, and feed/ph/take care of your plant with what you've researched.

Like seriously.... 4 seconds on google.
420-magazine-mobile1273336435.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1952365604.jpg

so I have been watering at 6.2 as suggested with my nutes, and runoff has been coming out at 6.4. My problem seems to be getting worse. Does anyone have any more suggestions? I’ve been reading up constantly on suggestions for ph of promix bx, and everyone has a different answer.

Back
Top Bottom