Help me with my first grow

You can add to water mixing granular or liquid fertilizer before PHing the water to 6.5 in soil that’s feeding your plants, and watering it in the soil, so plant takes it up from the roots.
I feed with fertilizer every other time they dry out, I water to 20% runoff ( what comes out the bottom ) alternating between plain ph water and fertilized ph water different fertilizers for different stages of growth follow direction but only use 1/2 strength, bloom nutes for instance is used in flower along with other add ins as well. Hope this helps a bit it’s a steep learning curve and I only touched base on one or two points. Read, and learn from others who havemore experience filter out the b.s. u know everybody has a opinion and not always the right one. Luck to u

Why is growing weed so difficult hahahha
It's not. Feed it, water it, give it light, don't let critters eat it and smile when you harvest. Now, growing super quality weed takes a little effort but just a little. Ya need to read. I started half a century ago, and didn't have any info available. There's gold in this forum.

It's not. Feed it, water it, give it light, don't let critters eat it and smile when you harvest. Now, growing super quality weed takes a little effort but just a little. Ya need to read. I started half a century ago, and didn't have any info available. There's gold in this forum.

Haha, my first grow was in the 90's. All we had was Ed Rosenthal's books and High Times magazines for help! And good seed... right ,what seeds?!! We had no seed banks. It was Bag seed and better bag seed, lol!

Haha, my first grow was in the 90's. All we had was Ed Rosenthal's books and High Times magazines for help! And good seed... right ,what seeds?!! We had no seed banks. It was Bag seed and better bag seed, lol!
Mine was late '60's. There was NO info available. Tried red incandescent light, no info on veg/bloom photo-period. Seeds were Mexican bag seeds. Outdoor guerilla grows were the option, and deer ate me out a few times.

Mine was late '60's. There was NO info available. Tried red incandescent light, no info on veg/bloom photo-period. Seeds were Mexican bag seeds. Outdoor guerilla grows were the option, and deer ate me out a few times.

Yep. Mexican brick weed. Looking back some was good. I miss rolling one up and smoking it or sharing it. If I do that now I'd be comatose and it would be a 10-15$ joint. For me more thc doesn't make it better. I miss that mild sativa buzz. Now the last time I tried a sativa dominat bud it was just too much, way unpleasant for me.

Yep. Mexican brick weed. Looking back some was good. I miss rolling one up and smoking it or sharing it. If I do that now I'd be comatose and it would be a 10-15$ joint. For me more thc doesn't make it better. I miss that mild sativa buzz. Now the last time I tried a sativa dominat bud it was just too much, way unpleasant for me.
I'm looking for a Thai stick strain. I've had SLH, Kali Mist and a few others which were all fine, but that classic Thai was great.

This is why I really like the high CBD cultivars.
They have that nice 1970s high plus great medicinal value.
One of my favorites right now is Honey Peach CBD auto.
Fantastic smell and taste, nice pleasant high, 12% CBD 9%THC.

It’s not hard - we just want to do too much to it -
I never thought of the high cbd making the 70’s comeback but I can but smokable cbd here and I knew it was very on point to the old beach dayze

Back
Top Bottom