Help me

b2ke

pretty much just got these clones yesterday night and I added a mixture of %60 fox farm and %40 perlite into the pot.

they have been under 3-4 26w 6500k CFLS for 2 of them for about 25 hours now and this morning when i woke up i took a picture to find help and now after about 6 hours they look like this:( i need help i dont know whats going on did i over water or under water or what?? the temp has been around 78 and the pH was first about 6.6 6.7 now its 7.0.

these are from this morning
111112212921.png

111112214212.png

111112212931.png

about 7 hours later
111112214220.png

111112214226.png

111112214237.png

Over water = Leaves are firm & curled
Under water = Leaves & limp are lifeless

Try adding more water and use the lift method to remember the weight, then when you feel it needs more water just lift to see if it actually needs more. Keep in mind that even though the top layer is dry it does not mean the bottom is too so check it with the lift method you should be fine.

Give the plant some rest with the light cycle 14hr on and 10hr off will help with the recovery.

It could be the light playing tricks with my eyes, but by chance did you water the outside edge only? If so, then none of the water got to the tiny bit of roots popping out of whatever they were in when you got them.

Drop that PH to 6.5 and give them some plain water. They may bounce back. Keep us posted.

:peace:

Try getting some clear 2-liter bottles and cutting the bottoms the top off where you pour the drink....then put them upsidown over your plants with just 1 or 2 small holes poked in them...this will raise the humidity for your clones...they may not have sufficient roots developed yet to support enough nutrient/water to the leafs...raising the humidity will help with this...

Also not sure how your checking your ph of your water or if you were refering to the ph of the soil, but curious what type of water your using.... You may want to go out and get a bottle of RO or distilled water which will be gentle to the little babies until they are out of transplant shock and have started to grow again....

The reason I mention this is if your using city/municipal water, your ppm may already be high (mine is around 300ppm) as well as your ph (usually is around 8.2 in my area) and then if you are adding a ph down to your water...your ppm of your feedings, even without nutrients added is probabby higher than 500ppm which is a little high for newly transplanted babies.... Didn't see if you specified your feeding types, but this is my 2 cents...

I would say you have over/under watered them. Also if u r using city water u need to check for chloramide or something like that it is being put in city water and it is very bad it will not evaporate. You can ask the city water company if it does have it in it

I would say you have over/under watered them. Also if u r using city water u need to check for chloramine or something like that it is being put in city water and it is very bad it will not evaporate. You can ask the city water company if it does have it in it otherwise i would check to see if they need watering

Also if u r using city water u need to check for chloramide or something like that it is being put in city water and it is very bad it will not evaporate. You can ask the city water company if it does have it in it

Chloramine is not an issue in this particular problem. I'm not saying chloramine doesn't suck, it does, but you have to take specific steps to get rid of it that does not involve letting the water sit for 24 hours like most people think.

You see, chlorine was used for a long time to sanitize city water, but that shit evaporates in many cases before getting to the soccer mom's tap. Unacceptable. We need our Clorox kids to be immune from NOTHING.

So they add ammonia to the chlorine which results in a sanitizer called chloramine that remains stable all the way to your tap.

So, yeah, chloramine sucks, but it is in most cases in such tiny amounts that your plants will not notice. If it's that worrisome, crush up a vitamin C tablet and toss it in the rez. Problem solved.

Now we're way off topic. Sorry.

:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom