IMG_09675.jpg

IMG_09742.jpg

IMG_09884.jpg

IMG_09844.jpg

and twisting leaves in this one
IMG_09713.jpg

IMG_09723.jpg

any info will be greatly appreciated

theres 4 plants in one tub for 6 gallons they get 1 tsp od dynagro nutes then topped off every other day with 5.5 ph water then every other day topped off with 5.5 ph nutrient mixed at 1gal 1\2 tsp dyna gro grow nutes

you need to get the PH up the target is 6.2 to 6.8... 5.5 is 10x more acid than a PH of 6.5. A PH below 6.5 may cause a calcium deficiency , root tip burn and leaves could get fungus [ leaf spots]. straight outa indoor marijuana horticulture, Cervantes, clarke, and Rosenthal.... very goood reference source for I've gotta know now!!!! RO water is good solution..

True enough hydro should be about 5.5 to 5.9 a couple of 10ths won't be noticed but .7 is a big jump. My girls seem to be happy in the 5.8 to 6.2 range..

ok after keeping the ph at 6.0 for a few days and finally getting hold of some RO water heres some new pictures i believe the deficiency are a magnesium deficiency which locked out zinc so i foilar fed yesterday. these pictures are before the foilar feeding. also my ph is constantly rising about .5 a day is this normal??
IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

i have only just started a grow in aero but i have read a lot on using calmag, its a verry common deficiency. also the pH swing seems a little big but your plants might just be drinking more nutes. my pH jumps anywhere from .3 to .5 a day.

what is your res temp? i had a big pH swing when pythium set in and started to rot roots.

Cal/mag is a calcium and magnesium supplement that a lot of growers use to replace minerals stripped from reverse osmosis filters or generally not present ot lacking in soils and fertilizers. Read this>https://www.discount-hydro.com/productdisp.php?pid=133&navid=17 I really would like to encourage u to raise ur PH ASAP.

How's ur new growth looking? Nevermind, I c those are recent pics. Guess I'm outa suggestions. Let's see how they improve over the next few days. Twisted leaves are almost always a tell tale of PH problems. I just re-read ur 1st post. Y are u only adding a tsp of nutes to 6 gals of h20? That seems very watered down. Especially since ur nutes are already mixed and all u do is add them to the water.

ya the pictures look alot better than than they do in person i figure out is what wrong with my plants one has brown spots all over and has folded up its affecting multiple leaveson 2 plants and another has yellowing new growth that is very small leaves that dont seem to grow much at all. i think its a zinc deficiency. you can see the pictures in my previous post and im goin to post more soon

rsz_img_1023.jpg
notice the yellowing on the left leave, diagnosis plz and solution?
rsz_img_1022.jpg
more curling leaves and odd growth
rsz_img_1021.jpg
this one looks great but new growth is starting to show signs like the last picture
rsz_img_1019.jpg
same problems
rsz_img_1018.jpg

Zn deficiency is noted first as yellowing and necrosis of older leaf margins and tips then twisting, curled new growth. treat with FE-Zn-Mn supplement, folier feeding will speed up recovery. Somtimes it hard to show what the plant looks like in a photo, I can make a nice plant look lame and lame look OK.....Good Luck so us the GOOD in couple of days!!!

Back
Top Bottom