Help! New Grower: Outdoors

DeeMustafa

I've been growing for atleast 2 weeks. I've noticed after I transplanted one of my plants its was fine. The next morning the 2nd pair of leaves started drooping but they're still green. I dont know what's going on. Did it go through shock? Is it being overwatered because it's been raining lately? Also I don't have any pics of them yet until Friday. :bitingnails:

Hi mate,
Yeah transplanting a young seedling is not advised until she has a bit of a root structure.
I grow seeds in clear plastic cups to see any roots at the bottom, once enough i move them.. Im guessing you watered her in??Also what are you growing in ? If your using soil with nutes, be careful they dont need many nutes while theyre young.. It may just be she's slowed for a bit, but give her few days and she should perk up again. Is her light adequate, what are you using?
Make sure the plants new home has drainage holes, and only water once soils basically all dry, they dont like being constantly soaked..
If your girls an outdoor grow, well having her exposed to heavy rain and things like pests too at a young age, may shorten her life fast!!
Hope some of this helps you , goodluk, SMOKEMUP..:thumb:

Im growing her in a 8 inch plastic pot with good drainage. The soil I'm using is Miracle Grow. Right now I'm using only sunlight until I get some cfl bulbs from Walmart. I thought a regular light bulb would help but was disapointed. It may be that it's being overwatered because it has been raining everyday this month, weird weather.

Firstly miracle grow soil is bad (unless its their organic line).

Secondly if the plant has been watered every day for 19 days straight, YES its over watered. TBH I am surprised its still alive after 19 days straight.

Thirdly the combo of miracle grow combined with over watering makes the nutes leech out faster and can overnute the plant.

Yeah if its been in the rain, you dont need to water her!
And you need to get CFL's, 6500k's for veg.. Not standard light globes.. They are crap and ur plant will be lanky with minimal growth..
Goodluck, Smokemup;)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I shall avenge her by harvesting many cousins.

Back
Top Bottom