Help noob

ipwnin

What do u guys think is wrong with my baby? This is my first grow which started out as a little experiment from a bag seed. My grow tent is 60x60x120cm and I'm using a mars hydro 300w ( so it says). The light is about 19inches from the top of the plant so I don't think it's burn. I'm using biobizz all mix with root juice, bio grow and bloom. Feeding once every other feed. I have a clip on fan blowing on the plant aswell as having the carbon filter and 5 inch fan extracting. I should note that this grow started out in my window and was moved outside during the day. Moved it inside when I got my tent at around week 3, then I noticed I had spider mite infestation. Finally got rid of them all and now this has started. Any help appreciated.

20151003_180831.jpg
20151003_180827.jpg
20151003_180831.jpg

I had been adding some around week 4 and then read it wasn't needed with biobizz lineup so I stopped. Do u think it's a difficency rather than note burn?

I had been adding 1ml per litre until I read that it wasn't needed. The ph going in is 6.8 and runoff is 6.5. Do you think I should start adding the calmag again? Won't it mess with the all mix microbes?

I'll add it next feed and see if it helps. Lookin through ur pics tho it looks like a Phosphorus deficiency. but again I'm only a noob and ain't certain

I wouldnt worry to much its in the lower growth the new growth looks good, the damaged leaves will never recover so even if the problem is fixed damaged leaves wont go back to being green

Looks mostly nitrogen with a touch of phosphorus def to me...

If ya not using veg/grow nutrients by now it is more likely why ya got problems ?

High Ipwnin

If anything it almost looks like a little nute burn to me but might be left over from your battle with mites.

If you have some nice sharp, clean scissors cut all the brown off the leaves leaving any green and see what happens over the next couple days. Hard to tell if it is getting worse when it's in your face like that.

The new growth looks great so I wouldn't panic and start throwing stuff at it right away. A dash of CalMag won't likely hurt but in a pot that size it might not hurt to just give it water for the next couple of waterings and she how she does. What kind of water do you use? Hard tap water can cause problems with mineral buildup in the soil so if that's what you are using CalMag may never be needed but an occasional flushing will be needed to prevent toxic salts buildup. If you can get a water report from your supplier to see what you are dealing with. Tap water is often high in added calcium carbonate to keep the pH high and prevent corrosion in the city's water system.

L8r

Ok so quick update, I added calmag to the feed and checked the ph which was at 6.8. Fed to plant and checked run off ph which was over 8. My next move I flushed with plenty of water and got it down to 6.6-6.7. Won't feed for awhile and let her dry out. My local water comes out of tap at 7.0, and I just usually put that in once a week when not feeding. When I do add the feed it brings it down to 6.7.-6.8. Will she how she goes in next couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom