Help Please, Day 52 In Flower: Mold?

I would just take the fans with the PM on them so as not to deprive the plant of all the solar panels. In terms of using the fans, it would take bags and bags of them to make hash (not a lot of trichomes on fan leaves), so unless you have been saving them from many plants (and have room in your freezer), I would either toss them or make salve.

What happened nivek? I don't see what you took offense to.

guess i'm just pissed with the whole mag now days.

why never a concise way to research on here? so much useful info just sitting in here rotting.

all of my research is elsewhere, for facts.

milk as a combatant fpr p.m. my research says can be effective but needs to be activated by the sun. so,, i did it and used my lights as the sun,, but i could not tell if i had p.m. cuz the milk left a white coating on everything, and smelled a bit,, so,, not at all recommended

i have not come across the use of citrus spray.

i have also tried baking soda and a bit o dish soap, tho i used safers,, the plants did not take that spray well at all.

i have a perpetual garden, and the p.m. is amazingly persistent,, unrealy so. the leaves are one thing but it creeps into the bud crevasses, and hides to transfer itself to the newest plant in the batch.. i have been dealing with it for years now. but not surprising since my flower garden is right outside and p.m is quite prevalent

spray the trunk and under the leaves and all over the top. be liberal, as the 1-4 spray is tolerable

as i.t.s. mentioned,, dunna save the fan leaves for near anything,, cept perhaps to put in smoothies,, but never with p.m.

cheers to y'all

all of my research is elsewhere, for facts. milk as a combatant fpr p.m. my research says can be effective but needs to be activated by the sun. so,, i did it and used my lights as the sun,, but i could not tell if i had p.m. cuz the milk left a white coating on everything,, so,, not at all recommended
I had the same problem with milk and not knowing what was milk and what was PM, and mine was sunlight-activated. I don't use it now.
i have not come across the use of citrus spray.
Citric acid is the active ingredient in Flying Skull Nukem, which I have read some good things about, so I thought I would give it a go. 2% was best but definitely caused leaf damage on the new growth, so I went to 1%. Jury is still out but it's all I have for flower. H2O2 didn't work for me in my test.

In veg I just use neem oil, which I find works the best. I don't use neem in flower though.

Back
Top Bottom