Help Please, Day 52 In Flower: Mold?

DezmondG

Hey everyone. I think I may have a problem with one of my plants. Went and looked at them this morning and noticed one of them with some white stuff on the leaves and maybe seeds? I have had a lot of problems throughout this grow with this one plant. Just worried as I am almost ready to harvest. I’m at day 52 in flower. Strain is Bubba Kush. Any thoughts?

6C94BA23-13FA-4E91-8B99-9FE51397C87E.jpeg
A860E089-630A-4D75-AFB0-3948128C5B77.jpeg
08CAE89D-FCFF-468B-9421-DAA18AF952F0.jpeg

Can you take a pic under white light? I can not make out anything under that hps yellow.

Research and understand the difference between mold and mildew. Just a thot. It is important. Cheers

A spray one part hydrogen peroxide and 4 parts water. Yes. Even now. Then at harvest a peroxide bath and rince

P.m. is near impossible to eradcate. Do the best you can cleaning it up. Karma sent

I've been having pretty good luck with a 1% citric acid spray in a homemade attempt at Flying Skull Nuke'em, though theirs is a lot less concentrated. 5g citric acid in 500g distilled water, mixed with 4 drops of Dawn dish soap.

@Alafornia is using 50/50 milk/water spray.
What about a bud wash when it’s time to harvest? I saw a bunch of videos and comments about washing when you harvest? Or should I try the spray route first?

Dont know why i even post. Later

Did a nice generous spray with cyclone that I had. It worked when I started to have it early on. Soaked all 4 plants this afternoon. Will see how they do. @nivek tomorrow I will strip as many larger fan leaves as I can. Do I just trash those leaves or can I freeze them for now and use them along with the trimmings to make hash? I have the 3 bag ice hash system already.

Back
Top Bottom