Help please! Day 74 of flower but think some light may have come in - Re-veg

cruela

// Here is my log of unanswered forum posts, if anyone could please help it would be much appreciated.
- First off all this is my first grow after lots of research, a lot conflicting with others ect.. -
So I've had all my White Widows in flowering for 73 days now, I have a complete log of every day what I did. at the early stages of flowering I didn't have my flowering room 100% light sealed (it was around 83%-90% light sealed) the other room where light was coming from was a 1200w LED in veg mode (using ~370w-420w), my PVC plastic wasnt taped on the one side closest to the wall (the one where my plant I think went into re-veg for a short period) I taped it all up around day 35 of Flowering, but as I said it wasn't that much light at all. The only other factors are that was the only plant in a FULL soil pot, the others were in Walmart bag/Other breathable bag, and those ones look like they are about ready (50%+ amber, trich. just turning milky... so maybe they got some of the light too and went back into veg for a short period? Idk im confused and really need help, any help is MUCH appreciated, as today was the a day I was supposed to harvest. I will post pictured of how much light is getting through now, and I will post pictures of all 4 plants and how the thrich. looked under a 100x microscope. The flowering room has 5x 64W T5HO SunBlaster lights under it (320w total). and am able to put 4x 4 gal pots under them.. wish I had room for more, have too many plants in veg now that are getting pretty tall, some getting a TINY bit of light burn but I just supercrop/LST them down.. Still I wish I could fit more in my flowering room (6 would be nice) but the space is just too small... As you will see with the pictures, I will post them in a minute when I take them.

- OH Also I forgot to mention, I had my T5HO lights 1" away from my plants, not realizing they had to be 5"+ away from the tops until day 61.

Any theories/help would be VERY much appreciated, what should I do?

[EDIT ADD {PICS}]
Light leakage atm (actually better now, taped up the left side (where i was going to put a zipper)
zv8o0BE.jpg

Flower setup (62 or 64w each):
wr3iNSD.jpg

2nd plant (one that was 2nd closest to wall (has been moved now)(more light leak)): Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
R39DOuQ.jpg

2nd plant, behind 2 colas are from 1st plant (closest to light leak):
OjXRNKf.jpg

Plant that was furthest away from wall (least light leak):
nl5PeFi.jpg

Plant furthest from light leak:
FOWssgj.jpg

2nd plant closest to light leak: [
5r5gx3j.jpg
KL2F4yP.jpg

KbontJ0.jpg
VYvkubq.jpg

3rd plant closest to light leak:
vMz6IGw.jpg
jr47udf.jpg
uS6hi1H.jpg

Plant closest to light leak:
csO3Fwl.jpg

I started to flush them 10 days ago now (flushed today, 3rd flushing) I water the plants when needed now, I used to water them every 2 days (1 neut, then next reg. filtered water, then neut, repeat) until I realized I was watering them.. a little bit too much (maybe a lot too much due to some dying leaves on the bottom of my veg plants/leaves turning yellow).
Can someone please tell me whats going on? If any additional photos or info required please ask and I will supply ASAP...
Any help at all is MUCH appreciated, as I don't know what to do.. its 10.5 weeks in (it says 11 weeks max for white widows.. I think some light coming through may have put them back into a semi veg state... idk, maybe some of you pros can help me out.) As I stated above it's my first grow, got all info from LOTS of constant research, but really need help now and don't know what to do hence the post)

I forgot to mention just incase this helps, I noticed the walmart bags in pots have some cold root problems (shouldnt of put them in pots) so all of my flowering plants have heating pads under them atm (even the one (that re-veged (i think) that isnt in a bag, just pot)). I had a bagin a pot in my veg room with wilting leaves starting on the top of my plant, put a heating pad under and it fixed it in a day, so I figured have my flowering ones that are in bags in pots to have heating pad under them as well)

I wanted to add when flushing the water pH was always ~6.3 pH. Idk why the heating pad under the veg'ing plant in a walmart bag, in a pot was giving me wrinckled leaves at the top (usually starts at the bottom), but when I put the heating pad under it it cured the veg room plant in 1-2 days. It might have been that the pot PLUS the bag was making more water say in. But I have ONE plant that is JUST in a walmart bag, it did the same thing and was cured the same way (heating pad underneath).
I noticed the walmart bags (even though I punched ~10+ holed in them at the bottom with a screw driver) seem to never overflow as if they are keeping the water in there somehow even with 10+ holes punched into them. I'm probably going to stay way from "breathable" bags atm and just keep how I usually do (except for the ones in flowering the only one in a pot in soil is the one that is way behind it's schedule (or turned to re-veg) because they seem to hold the water in or something...

I know it's ok to cut away the top's to let the bottom nugs grow out a little, on 3/4 of the plants the tops could be cut away, but ofc on my tallest plant is the one that has gotten "extra light in flowering/re-vegg'ed" and I need to have the light 5"+ away (320w (5x 62w T5HO)) unless I put that one at one at the end and skew the lights so they are on an angle would work.. But I still want to figure out what the main problem is... whats is going on.. its time to finish flowering but the pot that was not in a bag AND a pot (just in a pot with soil) may have gotten a LITTLE extra light from veg room before I sealed it off more (still.... wasn't getting that much extra light.....) and the trich's are a tiny bit cloudy with bigger mushroom heads on the ones that were "out of the" incoming 5% light. but still .. not very clopudy as I have seen in other pics... wish I could take a pic from my microscope but cant... as I said the "non re-vegged ones (or w.e. the problem is) have semi cloudy trichs with black stripes through it and some blackish heads (microscope is 25+ years old, so not too great) not sure if its just the lighting of the microscope (has a mirror,. old type so got lighting from incandescent bulb).

As I said if any other info is needed don't hesitate to ask, once my lights turn back on in flowering I will take more pics of the one that I think was re-vegged for a short while with pistons still sticking up and post them. Any help is very much appreciated. Anyone?

I have ben using GO Organics neuts indoor soil. veg room 1200w LED, flowering 5x 62w T5HO (320w). I am a first time grower, and shouldn't have gotten an 1200w light, at its max didstance from the top of the ceiling it gives 2.5 foot plants some light burn, i just super crop them, till I can put in Flowering but also have another problem now, as I can oly put 4 plants in flowering and have 13 left in veg (after the ones in flowering are done (4 in now))..

Also another problem i've encountered is 2 of my plants (all from seeds bought online, all female, non auto flowering) have started flowering in my veg room!!! I will take pics if anoyone can help describe what s going on.

NEW Advancement: Due to my crappy old microscope, I've found out that a lot of the "BLACK" was just un-zoomed/magnified to show it's right color, and ALL of the trichromes have some amber in the mushroom heads.. After playing w the microscope for an hour I finally got it calibrated right... So.... on a plant with pistons sticking 60% straight out (well slightly less now) and with some slightly amberish trichromes, is it safe to cut them down and start drying/curing?

My microscope working apparently if it's out of focus it looks black, when you get it in focus it turns the real color, the black lines were milkyness and the black mushroom heads were cloudy, and the real black ones till I focused in were amber (20% amber trics). But seriously.. how can my plants look like this with 20-40% pistils still sticking up even though the trics are mature can be harvested in ~3-4 more days (2 weeks of flush) or NOW? Have any of you eve seen anything like this before?

I'm thinking of harvesting plant 1, or at least the tops of plant 1 since it is and looks ready.... I just want to know if it's safe to harvest the others when the pistons look new (60-80%) pistons sticking straight out... Is it the strain, has someone seen anything like this? Is it ok to harvest the other plants or should I just wait and leave them there longer?

Well I made the choice of cutting the tops off and letting the lower parts get light for a couple more days (1-4), they are in the dry box. If someone can help explain what happened to me I'll post pics of them dried & then cured.

I read through this but had a hard time finding the actual question(s?). Would you mind posting just the basic question in one short sentence? We can use your other info as backup.

My question simplified: Basically, I had a light leak (not big but.. from a 1200w LED (acutal (only on veg ~500w)) all the way up until day ~50 of flowering, and on the plants that were closer to the wall (where the light leak was) the pistons on the 2 closest ones were still sticking straight up as you can see in the pics, so I was wondering what that would do, how it would affect the plant, lower THC/CBD, weird looking buds from white pistons sticking up (my first harvest so was wondering how that would affect the plant (other than more white pistons sticking up (usually meaning the plant needs more time to flower)) and they're drying now so I'll post pics of when they're done drying, then when they're done curing. Hopefully im just paranoid, but there are obvious signs of the plants that were closer to the light leak of them seeming to be in an earlier flowering stage. The 2 further away from the light leak, all pistons are curled in/more amber, and look like they are ready to harvest (as you can see in pics).

You mean pistils. OK well it's possible that the ones near the light leak were delayed in flowering so you would just want to harvest the mature ones first. The other ones should turn out fine as long as their light cycle is on track now

You mean pistils. OK well it's possible that the ones near the light leak were delayed in flowering so you would just want to harvest the mature ones first. The other ones should turn out fine as long as their light cycle is on track now

Ok that's what I figured, and am doing, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom