Help Please!

happytrees6

I have never had a U/A for a job before. Here are my stats:

1. I've been a daily smoker for years but only go through about $30 a month at the most! A bit over 1 gram per month consistantly throughout the years. I abstained a week here and there this year especially but I know that isnt enough.
2. The last day I smoked was 4 days ago and it was 2 tokes, and before that little relapse I had taken 3 days off as well so I went a week but gave in for a couple tokes in the middle of it.
3. I have a small frame and fast metabolism. i.e: I eat about 3,000 cal a day and stay the same weight: 135 lbs, 5'6( I am very muscular, not fat!) I dont gain any weight even though I eat like a big person often :p
4. I am active, hyper, and drink plenty of fluids. Gallons of water the last few days! I am also taking laxatives.
5. I have about one more week before I have to take the test.

My question is: is that little relapse going to do me in or what?

As long as I stay on track I should be good?

I am so frightened, I know that if I wanted the job bad enough I wouldnt have continued smoking but life gets in the way and we all know how that goes....

Please help!

:Namaste::peace::thanks:

The low fat content really helps but its impossible to say whether you will pass or not. I would pickup a couple of cheap at home test strips and test yourself first pee of the morning and see if you pass. You could also just sub with synthetic urine and not have to quit smoking. All you need to do is practice a little keeping the temp within range.

If you do chose to abstain, until at least after any tests you may be subject to (and you have 2 weeks clean under your belt) you could use a natural product like our One Shot Concentrate.

If you chose to go the synthetic route, we also have a couple of choices: Sub-Solution & Incognito belt.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our customer service dept at 1.866.900.5656

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom