Help please

popojijo4

My strawberry coughs are 3 weeks into flower today how often should I feed em my flora series nutrients? I've been doing once a week but my buddy does more..that ok or..opinions guys? PLEASE heelp

420-magazine-mobile2058724618.jpg
420-magazine-mobile754421734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile573924733.jpg

I agree. Some pics would help. It she looks good keep doing what your doing. Conditions are never the same so I wouldn't treat each plant as it were.

I'm using 1000w hps to flower with a 1000w led cheap Chinese on the side of plant. No idea if it works but I'm trying

Exactly what I was thinking and also red up but very careful what I read on net and practice on my baby's so I'd rather ask u guys

420-magazine-mobile333637046.jpg

My veg tent
-bubba kush 1 plant
- 9 autoflower white widows
- 5 fem white widows
-mothership 2 plants
-purple freezee hybrid 6 plants
- enjoy the grow

Yeah yours will be fine. Looking good. I tried to kill this one and haven't been successful yet. My journal has the shots. She's was heavily defoliated. Experimental of course but it shows how resilient these plants are. And im running autos

My first time with autos what can I expect from these bad ass white widow autos yield was dry u thinking roughly ... I'm familiar with fem seeds but not autos but very excited for these babies for harvest but have no idea on the info of em sadly

I'm running a cross of White widow. The ones I ran before (straight run) I pulled 2-3 oz each. This one I'm dickin with I hope pulls more. But autos are exactly the same imho. The only difference I have found is they flower no matter the light schedule. Although I like topping mine it seems to give em one more week in veg in my studies. Get em as big and as even as you can with ponytails and lst. Then after you top em let them go. Treat them just like you would a photo except no 12/12 needed. Push em week three and week 5-6.

Oh and I would make sure to give her veg nutes the first week of the preflower stretch. And a little veg nutes throughout. She will keep growing the whole time. Light veg nutes after wk6

I'm using flora series on my plants at the moment but not the babies just yet only ones in flower...that ok for em or..

Yeah I'm sure it is. She shouldn't need anything the first three weeks (babies) and after I start them at 1/4 strength feed-flush and feed every watering. Light nutes seem to work best . Watch for cal-mag def for sure. They need more than normal plants and even more under led.

I'm using led for my veg tent and 1000w hps for my flower room. Do I feed em my flora series every feeding..cause I'm feeding water to my flowering big one every 2,3 days now lol

Back
Top Bottom